Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:29 pm
Which of composite rsi you looking for,there are variety of ,composite rsi,composite rsi DZ,composite rsi DZ PA,DSS bressert composite rsi,adaptive composite rsi pa,composite rsi smoothed :)
This one (It was made by mladen)
It looks like using some kind of floating levels

Btw, I already have all the composite rsi indicator you mention and none of them looks like it :)

MicroLite wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 pm It looks like using some kind of floating levels

Btw, I already have all the composite rsi indicator you mention and none of them looks like it :)
The exact look and feel can not be replicated (due to lack of drawing styles for that filled areas), but value wise they have to be the same in mt4 and mt5
Btw: that version is using the "classical" floating levels and price smoothing (it is a kind of a composite rsi(oma) that way) - that is why you could not find the same :)

mladen wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 pm

The exact look and feel can not be replicated (due to lack of drawing styles for that filled areas), but value wise they have to be the same in mt4 and mt5
Btw: that version is using the "classical" floating levels and price smoothing (it is a kind of a composite rsi(oma) that way) - that is why you could not find the same :)
I see... Well that pretty much answered my question, I guess I'll stick to the original composite rsi.
Thank you for your explanation, I hope I'm not troubling you.
Have a good day !

MicroLite wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 pm This one (It was made by mladen)
It looks like using some kind of floating levels

MicroLite, used the mt5 version to make this mt4 version with some extras, This version has a choice of floating levels, quantile bands, or fixed levels. Has the same custom average types except with the addition of TEMA. The color types are color on slope,color on outer levels cross, or color on mid level cross, with the alerts working with the color type chosen. Bottom picture is the mt5 version for comparison.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:43 am

MicroLite, used the mt5 version to make this mt4 version with some extras, This version has a choice of floating levels, quantile bands, or fixed levels. Has the same custom average types except with the addition of TEMA. The color types are color on slope,color on outer levels cross, or color on mid level cross, with the alerts working with the color type chosen. Bottom picture is the mt5 version for comparison.
Thank you so much mrtools !

mladen wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:24 am Xronos

In my experience any indicator that repaints that far back in the past ill not be better or usable when fixed
Probably the best thing you can do with it is to forget it : it will not become a magic indicator when it gets fixed
lol thank you mladen
to test the idea i found this https://www.forex-station.com/download/ ... id=3299545 pcci
but i can't found any prsi mtf here in forex station

Xronos__ wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:35 am lol thank you mladen
to test the idea i found this https://www.forex-station.com/download/ ... id=3299545 pcci
but i can't found any prsi mtf here in forex station
prsi pcci a&a

http://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8418784&p=1294887852&hilit=prsi+pcci+a%26a#p1294887852
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.