Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Bloomberg Terminal 2017
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
jasonx, thomdel, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Chart Templates - Color themes from Trading Platforms, Prop Desks, Stock Exchanges & more!

Trading 212 Pro Platform
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
jasonx
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Julio wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:04 am Hi Jimmy or Mntiwana,

You would be so kind to share the template of the attached image. Thanks and cheers.
Hey bro, thanks for asking. Mladen always had a good eye for nice colors in his indicators and his charts.
I'm sure he won't mind us sharing it so here is Mladen's simple chart template for MT4 which includes his famous Daily Data tool.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Julio, jasonx, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, Mundu19, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:02 pm
Hey bro, thanks for asking. Mladen always had a good eye for nice colors in his indicators and his charts.
I'm sure he won't mind us sharing it so here is Mladen's simple chart template for MT4 which includes his famous Daily Data tool.

Mladen_Chart_Template_MT4.png
Mladen_Chart_Template.zip
Thanks bro,

I totally agree with you, I love the colors used in both graphics and indicators which make them very visually pleasing and what is most important to me prevents visual fatigue.

For quite some time I am using in my graphics the template that you uploaded to the forum that includes the indicator fadedbckgrnd2__1.mq4 that looks very good on mt4 of the pc but in the mt4 of my VPS loses a lot and that's why I'm going to try this one It's very similar.

I also agree that after all that Mladen has shared with the Community in all the forums where he participates, he will have no problem sharing his own template.

Greetings to all and thanks again Jimmy.
These users thanked the author Julio for the post:
Jimmy

Here are six new Dark Theme templates for MT4 which were designed to be easy on the eyes 8-)

Modern Forex Dark Theme for MT4

Modern Crypto Dark Theme for MT4

NT8 (Ninjatrader 8) Dark Theme for MT4

Trading Floor Screen Dark Theme for MT4

Modern Dark Theme for MT4

Midnight Room Dark Theme for MT4

society, jasonx, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, Mundu19, Jedidiah

Did you know...

Electronic Trading was first seen in 1969 by a company named Instinet? They introduced the first fully automated system for the trade of US securities.

To celebrate 50 years of Electronic Trading, here are 5 x old school trading chart templates for MT4 based on historic charting themes from very early electronic trading platforms and ASCII which were used in the order-entry computer systems of many traders and brokers for years.

Here's a couple of examples of an ASCII based chart. Neat!
Each template is named with the year that those color schemes were popularly seen.

Retro Trading Terminal 1983

Retro Trading Terminal 1987

Retro Trading Terminal 1989

Retro Trading Terminal 1992

Retro Trading Terminal 1997
moey_dw, jasonx, thomdel, Mundu19, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7