Forex EA based on Solar Wind

hy guys i need help here,i did a robot that opens and closes trades automatically using moving averages crossover but now i want to use solar winds settings to create an EA about solar winds histogram,i want it to open buy trades when crossing above the 0.0 gradient and close sell trades and after that opens buy trades please give me your views here
Attachments

Re: Forex EA based on Solar Wind

Mukhari325 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:58 pm hy guys i need help here,i did a robot that opens and closes trades automatically using moving averages crossover but now i want to use solar winds settings to create an EA about solar winds histogram,i want it to open buy trades when crossing above the 0.0 gradient and close sell trades and after that opens buy trades please give me your views here
Moved your post into the Solar Wind thread. You do know that Solar Wind is a "Joke" indicator, right?

I mean, it's up to you but just a heads up mate. Before being too invested in this code, have a read from the first post of this topic to learn more about it.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

SadRe: Forex EA based on Solar Wind

Mukhari325 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:58 pm hy guys i need help here,i did a robot that opens and closes trades automatically using moving averages crossover but now i want to use solar winds settings to create an EA about solar winds histogram,i want it to open buy trades when crossing above the 0.0 gradient and close sell trades and after that opens buy trades please give me your views here
Once upon a time, many years ago, such an adviser was made to me for $ 10.
He only made losses
I threw it out

Re: Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Hi Folks,

I've ben reading thtat the "joke" indicator Solar Wind Joy was amde as a joke - I just don't see anything funny about trading at all but thats another story. I'd like to as a programmer to add Push Notifications to that indicator for my mobile phone. It's a sucessful indicator in it's own right (yep it keep reeapeating a few times but I can live with that). However, it's making profit on a demo account and I can't argue with that :)

Rgds, Kev

Re: Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

solar wind mutant that looks good

wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement