Re: Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:35 pm Are you one of the scammers that pinched the source code and sold it on eBay, too? :lmao:

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Could you show us examples with charts at least?
All we see here is talk, but no images or proof on what you're claiming.

I mean, at least enlighten us with some examples on how it can be "used".
I claim nothing and only point to the quote at the end of my original submission. Evidence also means nothing since in fact all evidence of "good" or "bad" in this field is subjective. So by definition unto each his conviction. Again refer to that good administrators lovely (and apt in this case) quote. It is not an argument but a fact that neither you nor I have the grail and so neither you nor I should say more than what we know until we definitely do.
Cheers

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:26 am I claim nothing and only point to the quote at the end of my original submission. Evidence also means nothing since in fact all evidence of "good" or "bad" in this field is subjective. So by definition unto each his conviction. Again refer to that good administrators lovely (and apt in this case) quote. It is not an argument but a fact that neither you nor I have the grail and so neither you nor I should say more than what we know until we definitely do.
Cheers
bro..
how you can help community using this indicator in mtf mode. if you can explain well, it will be great and easy to get the idea...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:26 am I claim nothing and only point to the quote at the end of my original submission. Evidence also means nothing since in fact all evidence of "good" or "bad" in this field is subjective. So by definition unto each his conviction. Again refer to that good administrators lovely (and apt in this case) quote. It is not an argument but a fact that neither you nor I have the grail and so neither you nor I should say more than what we know until we definitely do.
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

sal wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:03 am bro..
how you can help community using this indicator in mtf mode. if you can explain well, it will be great and easy to get the idea...
The time will come but the time is not now. Again I refer to the good administrators quote. Plus do note Solar Wind is not for me a cause just an observation of the very common mistake made by traders about their absurd personal standards for what is "good" or "bad" in trading when they do not even know what the market is, not to mention what works, how and when and what does not.
Cheers

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:13 am The time will come but the time is not now. Again I refer to the good administrators quote. Plus do note Solar Wind is not for me a cause just an observation of the very common mistake made by traders about their absurd personal standards for what is "good" or "bad" in trading when they do not even know what the market is, not to mention what works, how and when and what does not.
Cheers
no one quote for you. bez. already repsonsed mr. tools. so dont waste your time and make your own style required holygrail with paid coders from other sites.. !
best of luck and wishes!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi