Re: Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Nielsenium wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:06 am Hi friends, I am trying to create a multitimeframe trading strategy and I need to add a multitimeframe functionality to the Solar Wind joy indicator. I want it to work like the Fisher indicator attached below. I will appreciate any help.
why??? u know solar wind is worst repaint indicator out there............. it was actually made as a joke indicator......... read the first post
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Forexlearner
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:47 pm Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Solar Wind.... The biggest technical indicator joke of the 21st century.
It was first created in error then published (as a prank) to lure scammers and indicator re-namers into copying and selling it and making a fool of themselves.
It worked.

Hi fellow traders

This thread is specified for renamed & solar wind indicators to make aware traders about theft/stolen and renamed codes and prevent them from scammers, re-sellers, always using repainting or poorly coded stuff like the Solar Wind.
I beg to differ - Solar Wind is one of the best indicators on earth. Yes it may have been intended as a joke and yes in terms of coding it may be a deeply "flawed" to some generalized coding "standard," and on and on and on. But hear this SOLAR WIND IS NOT A JOKE -------> however, every word written in this quote is true and applies to Solar Wind as much as to any other indicator "Indicator is just a tool. Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally."
Best wishes

Darkdoji wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:51 am I beg to differ - Solar Wind is one of the best indicators on earth. Yes it may have been intended as a joke and yes in terms of coding it may be a deeply "flawed" to some generalized coding "standard," and on and on and on. But hear this SOLAR WIND IS NOT A JOKE -------> however, every word written in this quote is true and applies to Solar Wind as much as to any other indicator "Indicator is just a tool. Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally."
Best wishes
Are you one of the scammers that pinched the source code and sold it on eBay, too? :lmao:

We'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Could you show us examples with charts at least?
All we see here is talk, but no images or proof on what you're claiming.

I mean, at least enlighten us with some examples on how it can be "used".
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎