Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Hi talaate
First to warmly Welcome you here then thanks for joining your old community,hope your observation you felt and noticed about tsd,will be changed now totally a new horizon.
regards
Sure Brother mntiwana
It is wise to establish new forum "forex station" and I hope to be saved and be kept away from the terminator M"??"

I really very happy to be in the forum with the great mladen and best of the best "mrtools" as well as you and other nice people
My regards for all
Talaat E

mladen wrote:Judging from the way it looks like, it can belong here : this is an upgraded quantile bands indicator (metatrader 5 version) - some code optimization done and some possible issues solved (since mt5 is being changed on regular basis, we have to adjust code quite frequently to reflect the newest changes, hence these changes in the code)
Hi mladen
That one is unbelievable magnificent indicator, Is it possible to be mq4

talaate wrote: Hi mladen That one is unbelievable magnificent indicator, Is it possible to be mq4
I can not make the filling, but the rest is here (frankly, did not want to add histogram type of filling since it in some cases looks really clumsy, I think it is clean to look at this way too)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
Mehrab, ripefx

Thank you mrtools for this wonderful indicator with histo alert. Is it possible to make it for any symbol or multipair. So that can be able to watch break out by using in single screen. Once again thank you very much.
mrtools wrote:This is the bollinger band squeeze, the squeeze is represented by the dots, green equals squeeze breakout red means the bollinger bands are inside the keltner channel generally representing a flat market. The color histogram is calculated using linear regression. Alerts are on squeeze breakout and or on all phases of the color change on the histogram.