Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 am You think display one extra line as price in subwindow?
yes i think it gets better with it
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:01 pm Dear Mr Tools, is it possible to add another signal line to BBflat_sw avgs histo?

super grateful
Bollinger Bands Flat with Signal Line & MA Filters

Signal line added and the averages updated.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:10 am yes i think it gets better with it
G-Channel with new options: Colored Price Lines & Updated Price Options, Arrows & Alerts

Here is mod, maybe useful.
I added colored price line, have 3 state, break of bands, cross with center line or slope of centerline.
Updated with all prices, arrows and alerts....try it.

PS: This updated version also includes Averages Filters, here: G-Channel for Subwindow with Averages Filters.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, sylvester21, Jedidiah, Jimmy, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, sachinarora, josi, thomdel, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:23 am Cool it's already been done, Thanks!
hello Mr Tools, how are you? Is there a possibility to leave this indicator as MTF? and if possible, filter the indicator so that it only analyzes long only entry for example? I thought of comparing it as an entry indicator vs as an exit indicator to see where it has greater efficiency.

he looks promising already added to my Zscore mains, xu ma...

super thanks in advance.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:09 pm hello Mr Tools, how are you? Is there a possibility to leave this indicator as MTF? and if possible, filter the indicator so that it only analyzes long only entry for example? I thought of comparing it as an entry indicator vs as an exit indicator to see where it has greater efficiency.

he looks promising already added to my Zscore mains, xu ma...

super thanks in advance.
Added mtf, not sure about the other though.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, eduarescobar, alexm, Jedidiah

@ kvak

Respected Sir,

If you find this helpful for all then Request you to kindly please : Add Button to : DonchianBreakoutSystem_v1.1.2 600+ (mtf)

This Indicator has been recently updated with : mtf feature : but misses button.

There is old version : with button : but without mtf ( it was may be by Banzai Sir ).
Attached is old ver : with button : but without mtf : for your ref. *

Thanks for all your mods, buttons, shares.
Thanks for your Generosity, Time, Efforts.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 4):
Akela, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Banzai

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:38 am Bollinger Bands Flat with Signal Line & MA Filters

Signal line added and the averages updated.
Pls dear mr tool s, add MTF to it
Thank you so much for your generous help
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.