Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:32 am Nice first post......
What*s wrong? This topic have a lot of open code indicators. I need two of them for my trade system. If you don t want to do it for free you can say your price or we can cooperate to upgrade them - I can sent to you my version of using these indicators and my reasons to ask about mql4 version in private chart.

Hello and welcome,

In order to understand the mentality of this forum you might want to read through here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295368880#p1295368880
MDX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:40 pm What*s wrong? This topic have a lot of open code indicators. I need two of them for my trade system. If you don t want to do it for free you can say your price or we can cooperate to upgrade them - I can sent to you my version of using these indicators and my reasons to ask about mql4 version in private chart.
Attachments
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post:
moey_dw

chris006 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:08 pm Hello and welcome,

In order to understand the mentality of this forum you might want to read through here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295368880#p1295368880

))) I think I understand the mentality of this forum:

1) I have request for indicator - YOU CAN*T REQUEST INDICATORS.
2) I want to buy or cooperate (win-win, you share - I share) - YOU CAN*T BUY OR COOPERATE.

So I need to search a programmer on other forum to code this BB Button for me? ))) Have another ideas?

I am in trading since 2007 and can say that this forum one of the best places a have ever seen. But any forum goal - to solve problems, discuss problems of forum members and so on.

I really don*t understand what*s wrong to post button MQ4 file. It*s secret new technology? No. You want to sell it? No. So you can post it because someone need it.

At last you can say I*ll not post it because "secret reason". That*s all. Clear answer yes| no, and maybe why.

But instead already second forum-member tries to teach me. ))) lol

MDX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 pm ))) I think I understand the mentality of this forum:

2) I want to buy or cooperate (win-win, you share - I share) - YOU CAN*T BUY OR COOPERATE.

So I need to search a programmer on other forum to code this BB Button for me? ))) Have another ideas?

I am in trading since 2007 and can say that this forum one of the best places a have ever seen. But any forum goal - to solve problems, discuss problems of forum members and so on.

I really don*t understand what*s wrong to post button MQ4 file. It*s secret new technology? No. You want to sell it? No. So you can post it because someone need it.

At last you can say I*ll not post it because "secret reason". That*s all. Clear answer yes| no, and maybe why.

Bro
Every forum has their own rules.. If you are an experienced person with respect, you know the way to get what you like and where its from.. So please approach them and paid . so that will be your property..
Do you think any time all coders not give his source file free !! simple. bezz. its their property. if the coder wish to provide he will. otherwise NO. regardless money matter ...
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, kvak, Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Wow..🤔🤔
Sure, anytime.

MDX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 pm ))) I think I understand the mentality of this forum:

There is nothing wrong with mentality of this forum....We like persons who contribute and help to grow to this forum.....My english is not good,but what I understand from your post,that you want source,for some personal adjustment.You dont asked me to adjust this indicator.... (dont know if you are a programmer, because in another post you wrote that you need to search a programmer on other forum to code this BB Button). There is nothing secrets in this indicator, I adjust this file . bb stops...with some things (Iam not at home and dont remember what is adjusted...dots,some averages method,mtf,autocandles?) I Don't sell my files, some as source,some as closed code... share my work without any restrictions(only file name protection) and Iam open to help to anyone, if want adjust my files or help with coding.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
josi, Jimmy, moey_dw, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

MDX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:18 pm I think I understand the mentality of this forum:
Welcome to this crazy family man. What they are saying is the first post u made.......... just comes off on the wrong foot. Because many people have come here in the past & just ask for free or open source stuff and start to sell these codes or steal them and pretend they made them etc. etc.

Straight away asking for source codes without respecting this site's rules is a bit off............. I know it can be innocent mistake but this site offers EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING for the trader but only asks a minimal in return.......... follow some rules look at 3 ads banner and try help forexstation grow by getting to know others here first!!!

This is the best place for codes but it only remains the best because of this order and rules & staff members making things clean...............

I can only extend a welcome to u MDX here and please try to understand.......... Try to contribute a bit here if you can sir 🙏🤝😉
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, oskar656, sal, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:10 pm Welcome to this crazy family man. What they are saying is the first post u made.......... just comes off on the wrong foot. Because many people have come here in the past & just ask for free or open source stuff and start to sell these codes or steal them and pretend they made them etc. etc.

Straight away asking for source codes without respecting this site's rules is a bit off............. I know it can be innocent mistake but this site offers EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING for the trader but only asks a minimal in return.......... follow some rules look at 3 ads banner and try help forexstation grow by getting to know others here first!!!

This is the best place for codes but it only remains the best because of this order and rules & staff members making things clean...............

I can only extend a welcome to u MDX here and please try to understand.......... Try to contribute a bit here if you can sir 🙏🤝😉
Thanks for understanding. I just didn't expect such a reaction to a harmless post. I read all 145 pages of this forum thread and definitely saw here or in another section that there were already such requests and mq4 files were uploaded on request)))

I am not a programmer, I will not be able to help the forum in terms of code development. But what I saw after scrolling through several hundred pages was initially an incorrect approach to market analysis: all queries are reduced to indicators and signals on 1 timeframe.

I may reveal a secret - but in the market there is always a contradiction of signals from 1 indicator between 2 timeframes, on one timeframe a buy signal, on the other a sell signal: M5/M15, H1/H4, H4/D1. That is, any of your indicators always gives a signal in two directions)))

Working with 1 indicator on 1 timeframe is a hopeless thing, and what I saw here seems to be dedicated to this - finding the best indicator, not analyzing the market.

This is my contribution to the development of your forum - realize the problem of the contradiction of signals, realize that there is no better indicator, because signals overlap on different timeframes and look for a solution))) I have been dealing with this issue for 15 years)))

Regarding the indicator, I still need the BB stop button in MQ4 format))) lol If someone has this file, I will be very grateful.
These users thanked the author MDX for the post:
Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:30 pm There is nothing wrong with mentality of this forum....We like persons who contribute and help to grow to this forum.....My english is not good,but what I understand from your post,that you want source,for some personal adjustment.You dont asked me to adjust this indicator.... (dont know if you are a programmer, because in another post you wrote that you need to search a programmer on other forum to code this BB Button). There is nothing secrets in this indicator, I adjust this file . bb stops...with some things (Iam not at home and dont remember what is adjusted...dots,some averages method,mtf,autocandles?) I Don't sell my files, some as source,some as closed code... share my work without any restrictions(only file name protection) and Iam open to help to anyone, if want adjust my files or help with coding.....
Thanks a lot! I*ll try to use it.