Re: G channel

Jackson Doh wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:55 pm I looked into the code and saw that some of the conditional statements were not defined precisely enough. I have made some adjustments and it seems to work in line with expectations. Replacement Candle and Histo indicators below.

I am reposting the associated dashboard here. In making the dashboard I renamed the histo but it is the same as above with the better code now added. Both the G-chan_Jma-DB BT and GCJMA_DB_Histo indicators need to be in the same indicators folder for the dashboard to work although the histo indicator does not need to be loaded.
gcjma v2.jpg
G Chan JMA slope trend candles.ex4
GCJMA_DB_Histo.ex4
G-chan_Jma-DB BT.mq4
Dear Bro...
any change to update the green bar and red bars as per below concept!
3 colours with ranging dash board

UP TREND
if the bar breaks/touch 6 upper channel red line -GREEN BARS - (UP TREND)
if the bar turns down and touch/breaks <=3 red lines green line - Light Green ( RANGE UP)
if the bar turns down and touch/breaks >=4 red lines green line - Orange Red ( RANGE DN)
DOWN TREND
just opposite
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
thomdel, RodrigoRT7
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: G channel

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:24 pm G Channel Histogram indicators

Attached some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.
3 in 1....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, thomdel, Jedidiah, Jackson Doh, FXchaos, RodrigoRT7

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:49 pm Dear Mr Tools, this is a hidden gem.
It was never asked to upgrade it.
Now I dust it off and take it out
it's sparkling now.
微信截图_20221112201702.png
Please change the default setting to
ChannelPeriod 20
HigLowShift 20
微信截图_20221113134239.png

Please give silver line breakout channel, add alert and vertical line and arrow
An alert is an alert for a breakout channel

Please change the color judgment of the zero line. DodgerBlue is displayed if the silver line is above the zero line. SandyBrown is displayed if the silver line is below the zero line.
3.png

Please add a signal wire to the silver wire
4.png

Gratitude
Honje
Not sure if I got everything but hopefully, I made a dent.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, talaate, Mickey Abi, alexm

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:54 am Not sure if I got everything but hopefully, I made a dent.
Great job.
I just got up, thank you Mr. Tools. .
Came back from get off work tonight to continue testing it.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

FXSurf wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:15 am Yes there is a big difference then regular renko bars. You can find it in the marketplace.

Turbo Renko Hybrid.png

Ultimate Renko.png
Hi, i just bought that renko ea from mql market, but when i attach it to the chart it freezes the mt4 terminal. Is there any input i should change or something? Start date was 1970 by default so i changed it to 2022/11/01 for example, but it still freezes (on M1 chart). That happens on indices like us30 for example, on currencies works ok.

ffsss wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:54 pm Hi, i just bought that renko ea from mql market, but when i attach it to the chart it freezes the mt4 terminal. Is there any input i should change or something? Start date was 1970 by default so i changed it to 2022/11/01 for example, but it still freezes (on M1 chart). That happens on indices like us30 for example, on currencies works ok.
I have no idea. Im using it on US30 as well and haven't experienced any problems. Try reaching out to the developer on mql market.