Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:44 am Bollinger Bands dots.
MTF version with alerts, full price options, arrows and button....

I wonder no body has yet suggested/requested for a dashboard for this indicator which shows whether the arrow is above or below the price for different timeframes.... I would request if it is possible to make a dashboard for this indicator with a choice of intended timeframes to be used... For example, I want to see the position of the BBStops dots on H4, H1 and M30, so I should be able to select only these 3 Timeframes for the indicator.... I really don't know whether the idea is probable for coding but it will be a great addition to this wonderful tool.....

kvak wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:42 pm And whitch indicators? Two instance of BB?
My system is basically XU v32 with addition of HGI on the main window. As you can notice the Button is no longer visible in the screenshot. The horizonal line are two indicators for levels, but even after removing them and trying to add BB stops v1.1, I still encounter the same issue.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
Jedidiah

honje19960321 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:25 am Dear Coders,
Can you take the time to help with this modification. thank you

Is there any possibility to change the bollinger band width to this kind of histogram.
Made it a histogram.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, charli, talaate, Jimmy

Moving AveragesRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 5:55 am Made it a histogram.
oh My God. Thank you for your hard work.

Dear Mr Tools.I'm going to bed soon

It's a Super Gem for me

I am very happy to see this surprise. too excited to sleep

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
<3
<3
<3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.