InfoRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

halkinho wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:46 pm Hey @mrtools, you have this indicator as mq4 file?

I want to create one EA with it, have good idea for it... thanks
Overview

Input parameters

FAQ

Developers
In order to build your expert advisor, you can read data from the indicator using the iCustom() function as exemplified below. The indicator has one extra buffer which only purpose is to store trading signals as constants: this is the only buffer you need to read from. Copy and paste the code below into your EA, and replace the indicator name of the iCustom() call with your own.

Code: Select all

//---- Step 1: Define constants in your EA
//---- Constants
#define OP_BUY_FlyingFox            1
#define OP_SELL_FlyingFox           2
#define OP_BUY_Gartley              3
#define OP_SELL_Gartley             4
#define OP_BUY_Lobster              5
#define OP_SELL_Lobster             6
#define OP_BUY_Dragonfly            7
#define OP_SELL_Dragonfly           8
#define OP_BUY_BARRACUDA                9
#define OP_SELL_BARRACUDA               10
#define OP_BUY_CYPHER               11
#define OP_SELL_CYPHER              12
#define OP_BUY_ALTERNATE_FlyingFox  13
#define OP_SELL_ALTERNATE_FlyingFox 14
#define OP_BUY_DEEP_Lobster         15
#define OP_SELL_DEEP_Lobster        16
#define OP_BUY_WHITE_SWAN           17
#define OP_SELL_WHITE_SWAN          18
#define OP_BUY_BLACK_SWAN           19
#define OP_SELL_BLACK_SWAN          20
#define OP_BUY_MAX_FlyingFox        21
#define OP_SELL_MAX_FlyingFox       25
#define OP_BUY_MAX_Gartley          26
#define OP_SELL_MAX_Gartley         27
#define OP_BUY_MAX_Dragonfly        28
#define OP_SELL_MAX_Dragonfly       29
#define OP_BUY_A_Lobster            30
#define OP_SELL_A_Lobster           31
#define OP_BUY_A_Dragonfly          32
#define OP_SELL_A_Dragonfly         33
#define OP_BUY_A_FlyingFox          34
#define OP_SELL_A_FlyingFox         35
#define OP_BUY_A_Bartley            36
#define OP_SELL_A_Bartley           37
#define OP_BUY_SEA_PONY             38
#define OP_SELL_SEA_PONEY           39
#define OP_BUY_ALT_BARRACUDA        40
#define OP_SELL_ALT_BARRACUDA       41
//---- Step 2: Read values from the signal buffer
int start()
{
// Read pattern and breakout buffer
double pattern  = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "PZ_Harmonacci_LICENSE", 0, 1);
double breakout = iCustom(Symbol(), Period(), "PZ_Harmonacci_LICENSE", 1, 1);
// Do something
if(pattern == OP_BUY_FlyingFox)        { /* Your code for bullish flying fox pattern */ }
if(pattern == OP_SELL_FlyingBox)       { /* Your code for bearish flying fox pattern */ }
if(pattern == OP_BUY_Gartley)    { /* Your code for bullish gartley pattern */ }
if(pattern == OP_SELL_Gartley)   { /* Your code for bearish gartley pattern */ }
if(pattern == OP_BUY_Lobster)       { /* Your code for bullish Lobster pattern */ }
if(pattern == OP_SELL_Lobster)      { /* Your code for bearish Lobster pattern */ }
// Trade breakouts 
if(breakout == OP_BUY)           { /* Your code for bullish breakout (blue arrow) */}
if(breakout == OP_SELL)          { /* Your code for bearish breakout (red arrow) */}
// Do nothing
if(pattern == EMPTY_VALUE && breakout == EMPTY_VALUE) { /* No pattern or breakout */}
// Exit
return(0);
}\

It should be possible to provide code like this
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

halkinho wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:37 pm Yes but i need the source code from indicator for build this
Dude stop u are so gonna get banned.... you joined 2 months ago & u don't even have a damn avatar yet but here you are just non stop asking for source codes & free shit lmfaaoo
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

halkinho wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:00 am Just why i don't have avatar i can get banned? I follow the forum, i just not post much here... but if this is problem i can upload one avatar here no problem...
No, you won't get banned for not having an avatar. But one of the rules you agreed to when joining is no source code requests. If you are wanting to make an EA you don't need the source code.

DislikeRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:08 am No, you won't get banned for not having an avatar. But one of the rules you agreed to when joining is no source code requests. If you are wanting to make an EA you don't need the source code.
More strict on new members joining please. Maybe not respond to newbies that have less than 10 posts & no avatar.... avatar tells a lot about forum members. No avatar is the STRONGEST sign a member is not even interested in being a real member and part of a group. Look to all members in here without any avatar pic they contribute ZILTCH lol

Something so simple gives clues on a persons efforts..... or admin pls stop influx of newbies they only joining for snatch + grab but we have enough codes a & idea generators already man

SO FRUSTRATING 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, boytoy, ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy

IdeaRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:40 pm More strict on new members joining please. Maybe not respond to newbies that have less than 10 posts & no avatar.... avatar tells a lot about forum members. No avatar is the STRONGEST sign a member is not even interested in being a real member and part of a group. Look to all members in here without any avatar pic they contribute ZILTCH lol

Something so simple gives clues on a persons efforts..... or admin pls stop influx of newbies they only joining for snatch + grab but we have enough codes a & idea generators already man

SO FRUSTRATING 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I am agreeing with you so I'll start by closing new registrations for the rest of the month to let things settle.

Your observations are right mate, we've been getting a lot of new members who are blatantly disobeying the house rules with no intention of contributing to our growth, so we'll hang back on the new registrations and I'll figure out a better strategy to weed out the not-so-serious sign-ups on our site then speak to the mods about it.

Thanks for bringing this issue to light.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, boytoy, Jedidiah, kvak, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:39 pm I am agreeing with you so I'll start by closing new registrations for the rest of the month to let things settle.

Your observations are right mate, we've been getting a lot of new members who are blatantly disobeying the house rules with no intention of contributing to our growth, so we'll hang back on the new registrations and I'll figure out a better strategy to weed out the not-so-serious sign-ups on our site then speak to the mods about it.

THX JIMMYBOY........ GOOD!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ParallelNative

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:39 pm I am agreeing with you so I'll start by closing new registrations for the rest of the month to let things settle.

Mr. Jimmy
Is there a plugin that allows
Newly registered members before each post
Must agree to rules to post?

honje
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.