LikeRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:43 am Thanks to Yoake to convert this file. Here is little updated indicator with MTF, alerts, arrows, button and choosable price.
Have menu for 2 or 3 state coloring and for experimenting I add choosable alfa for channel calculation. EMA or FEMA calculation is fastest, advice experimenting with channel lenght...

P.S. I would like to take this post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas
Whoa thank you Kvak, Yoake & Chickensword for starting the project and making all these updates already 🤗

Have a blessed Merry Christmas traders and coders, have a bit of a break and no more trading until next year!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, yoake, thomdel, Jedidiah, kvak, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

traderokey wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 pm Hi Mrtools,

Could you please produce an exact replica of the "! VininI BB_MA_WPR avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn)" indicator but use Momentum instead of WPR.
I'll want the indicator behaviour and all features to be the same, only replace WPR with Momentum.

I have attached the version of the Momentum indicator to be used.

Thanks.

! VininI BB_MA_WPR avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn).ex4

Momentum.mq4
Tried everything I could think of to get the averages to work with momentum and the bands and couldn't get anything to work, felt like I entered a coding twilight zone anyway did this basic version until I figure out if there is a way to do it with the averages.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
kvak, talaate, 太虚一毫, traderokey, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:36 am Tried everything I could think of to get the averages to work with momentum and the bands and couldn't get anything to work, felt like I entered a coding twilight zone anyway did this basic version until I figure out if there is a way to do it with the averages.

Thanks Mrtools for this version. Hopefully, you can figure out how to add the other advanced features in the new year.

I see good potential in this indicator expecially when combined with the other WPR indicator as a filter/confirmation.

traderokey wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:18 pm Thanks Mrtools for this version. Hopefully, you can figure out how to add the other advanced features in the new year.

I see good potential in this indicator expecially when combined with the other WPR indicator as a filter/confirmation.
This is a version where momentum is smoothed by the average of your choice and the bands have a choice of averages as well. Added coloring for when the momentum breaks from the bands. Also, you can choose what price you want to use to calculate momentum.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, talaate, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, josi, traderokey, rudiarius, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8, Abdi

Re: G channel

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:53 pm G Channel indicator (Update)

Little update added separate prices for the bands.
Dear mrtools,

Thanks for coding this wonderful indicator. Can I request to add more decimal places to the buffer values shown in the data window? I am using a 5-digit broker and for a major currency pair like EU, this indicator is only showing 4 decimal places. I am trying to visually determine if the upper and lower channels have moved up/down but cannot work this out when the change is very small. I was hoping to be able to find out from the values in the data window but in most cases like this the change is in the 5th decimal place which is not displayed.
These users thanked the author xpf2003 for the post:
Chickenspicy

CodeRe: G channel

xpf2003 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:57 am Thanks for coding this wonderful indicator.
Naughty 77 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:47 pm If you could find the time to add a smoothing option to the G-Channel indicator i woud be most appreciative, the lag is fine with me.
G-Channel indicator - The updated 2023 Version

Added extra digits and price smoothing and final value smoothing if you prefer no smoothing simply set the periods to 1 or zero. Had to remake it so am hoping it's close or better than the last version.

Re: G channel

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:36 am G-Channel indicator - The updated 2023 Version

Added extra digits and price smoothing and final value smoothing if you prefer no smoothing simply set the periods to 1 or zero. Had to remake it so am hoping it's close or better than the last version.
HERO INDICATOR

THANK U FOREX STATION VETERANS & CODERS & MRTOOLZ FOR EPIC UPDATE/RECODED VERSION 🥲🥲🥲
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative, Mustafa
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:43 am Thanks to Yoake to convert this file. Here is little updated indicator with MTF, alerts, arrows, button and choosable price.
Have menu for 2 or 3 state coloring and for experimenting I add choosable alfa for channel calculation. EMA or FEMA calculation is fastest, advice experimenting with channel lenght...

P.S. I would like to take this post to wish everyone a Merry Christmas

This it´s an amazing indicator, could you be so kind to add a Lines With option for the outer lines too, please? Thanks a lot for your generosity and I wish you a very happy year.
These users thanked the author carzg29 for the post:
Chickenspicy