Re: G channel

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:24 pm G Channel Histogram indicators

Attached some experimental G Channel histos. I have made separate ones for Price cross and slope change but thinking about it maybe I should have combined these into one. The 3rd one is an attempt at a channel squeeze. I've not added alerts, arrows or mtf but left the source code if anyone wants to try.
Hey Jackson, thanks for this great share!

One question (maybe someone else can help out too):
I'm trying to build an EA with EA Builder utilizing the indicator. Can anyone tell me how I can limit the bars this indicator is looking back? Because its looking back waaaaaayyyy to many bars and it produces an error because of insufficient RAM.

Anyone?
Cheers

Re: G channel

JimGordon01 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:33 am Hey Jackson, thanks for this great share!

One question (maybe someone else can help out too):
I'm trying to build an EA with EA Builder utilizing the indicator. Can anyone tell me how I can limit the bars this indicator is looking back? Because its looking back waaaaaayyyy to many bars and it produces an error because of insufficient RAM.

Anyone?
Cheers
Hey Jim,
This is my first attempt at limited bars. I've done a side by side comparison and the most recent periods are the same. Only when you get towards the bar limit do you start to see differences. I've left the source in so someone might tweak it further.
JD
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 4):
Banzai, kvak, Woodyz, Jedidiah