Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

ziapandorra wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:43 am

I mean the arrows (blue and SaddleBrown) of the following indicator that indicates the direction of the trend.
Please make an effort to attach your all images and files to your post. For security and spam prevention, external links aren't permitted here and will be removed.

If you're unsure on how to attach images to your post, please read this: How do I upload images to my post?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Please make an effort to attach your all images and files to your post. For security and spam prevention, external links aren't permitted here and will be removed.

If you're unsure of how to attach images to your post, please read this: How do I upload images to my post?
Dear Jimmy,
Thanks for the clarification on how to insert images. And apologize if I add an external link that goes against forum rules.
mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:13 am

Which arrows?
Dear Mr.Tools,

I mean the arrows (blue and SaddleBrown) of the following indicator that indicates the direction of the trend.

Thanks in advance,
These users thanked the author ziapandorra for the post:
Jedidiah

Hi all, I'm trying to calculate the probabilities in open candles for price closing inside the bands upon touch vs price closing outside of them. For this indicator is it possible to only have the dot alerts print when price touches the bands rather than when recalculation causes the bands to touch price? And also, for backtesting purposes, is it possible to stop all further recalculation on open candles as soon as price touches one of the bands?