Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Here's the mtf version.
You can display one band or multiple bands.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, alexm, 太虚一毫

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 am Here's the mtf version.
You can display one band or multiple bands.
man................ finally a great explanation of jurik in the pdf................ thx banzai.................. if u can plz post ur template file too cos i do love ur setups charts <3
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Banzai
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:07 am This is another bollinger squeeze, this version is using jurik's velocity for the histogram, for the keltner and the bands you have a choice 9 different ma types and the 33 price options, There is also a choice between using standard error, custom standard deviation - with sample correction or custom standard deviation - without sample correction.
Dear MrTools, Jimmy
Appreciate if you would point to the direction where I could learn more about the theory and usage of error correction methods please.
ie:
standard error,
custom standard deviation - with sample correction or custom standard deviation - without sample correction.

Thank you

talaate wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:35 pm
this one is working with me, don't change the name by any way
averages - mtf - alerts 9.2.ex4
2.png

Dear MrTools, talaate
Thanks for responding.
I think the reason I was getting the "You are trying to use renamed indicator" error message because I already had 9.1 version running in the system.
The same happened when I tried to load up 9.2 shared by Talaate.
I need to purge the old version first.

Cazz223 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:36 am

Dear MrTools, talaate
Thanks for responding.
I think the reason I was getting the "You are trying to use renamed indicator" error message because I already had 9.1 version running in the system.
The same happened when I tried to load up 9.2 shared by Talaate.
I need to purge the old version first.
Check in the experts/journal on your chart and see what name they are showing, sometimes for some reason the computer may add a space or in my case a (1).

IdeaRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:11 pm As requested by Moey, this is the template we've used today for the new Bollinger Bands Averages Shaded by Mrtools.

In this template the indicator is set using a Deviation of 3.0 for counter-trend trading which provides very strong retracement scalping opportunities whenever price touches or pierces the outer Bollinger Bands.
I really like this indicator , it would better if option to hide or show Bollinger band with a click button on the chart is provided