Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 pm
I remember an indicator similar to this one posted on TSD ages ago but I was having a hard time finding in my old archives but found this one here! Thanks for posting this one Mrtools.

PS: Fixed it for MT4 1090 too.

EURUSDH1BOLLINGERTOUCHLINESSUB.png
Bollinger band bars 2 Bands + touches-1.mq4
Is there a MTF version of this indicator? I searched the forum but didn't find anything..

Banzai wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:03 am Here's a template for Jurik Bands.
Here is the new version.
The old version is here: viewtopic.php?p=1295368814#p1295368814

I know it's overkill but it is easier to see the trend.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 9):
rudiarius, Jimmy, kvak, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, Lumios, pipsquirrel, Thangarasu, Jedidiah

Moving AveragesRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Here is the new version.
The old version is here: viewtopic.php?p=1295368814#p1295368814

I know it's overkill but it is easier to see the trend.
Beautiful mod Banzai. How good is that! Those bands look sweet :thumbup:

Thank you for posting bro.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Banzai
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:54 pm I know it's overkill but it is easier to see the trend.
banzai............. it is wonderful & just so pretty man!!!!! thank u :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Banzai
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

I was hoping someone might have done something like this before but I cannot locate it.

Attached is, what I think, a normal Donchian Channel indicator that is also MTF. I'd like this presented as a flat histogram with green when price is above the mid line and red when price is below it. I'd like to keep this working on MTF so its view correctly as well.

If anyone has an existing copy as I've explained, please point me to the right direction. If not, I'd appreciate any help with making what is hopefully a small change.

Thank you,

EJ
These users thanked the author BostonEJ for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:10 am

Should be fixed in this version.
thank you mrtools for this indicator :) , the bblines brought more confirmation (buy/sell) strength when forex trading :thumbup:!

i've attached an image of a commercially-modified macd indicator that shows speculative-direction-arrows, i hope this feature can be added in bbsqueeze (mtf + alerts + multi symbol + lines).mq4 indicator, i prefer your indicator because of ease-of-use and i'm already comfortable trading with it :hug:

again, thank you and more power ;)
Attachments
with self-discipline, discretionary forex trading means using your judgment and intuition as part of the forex trading process :idea:

mrtools wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 2:10 am

Should be fixed in this version.
Thank you MrTools for this indicator.

I find this indicator very powerful as well as very flexible, and here where I find that an addition will make it much easyer to use when multiple instances of the indicator is applied with different pairs as well as TFs.

Therefore my suggestion is to add the pair and TF identification for each instance of indicator used. I think to the right side would be best.

I take this opportunity to thank all contributers also.

BostonEJ wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:21 am I was hoping someone might have done something like this before but I cannot locate it.

Attached is, what I think, a normal Donchian Channel indicator that is also MTF. I'd like this presented as a flat histogram with green when price is above the mid line and red when price is below it. I'd like to keep this working on MTF so its view correctly as well.

If anyone has an existing copy as I've explained, please point me to the right direction. If not, I'd appreciate any help with making what is hopefully a small change.

Thank you,

EJ
Would this version work?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
FXchaos, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫