Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

friend4you wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:37 pm

If set to 0, it should use t3, if not, standard ma, I like the filter in the normal t3 indicator. The problem is that also the t3 line reacts to higher adapting values extremely and not like the actual posted t3. Maybe this files help. It is similar with 2016 averages version.

Thank you very much. You are the good soul of forex-station.

You also integrated my favourite values on atr-bands as default. That is more reactive than the default option with constant pip bands (that by the way very expensive, often bader, similar indicators use). But it is better and not as complicate as mladen said 2017 to not integrate popular T3 calculation in averages indicators. I agree. So I still use that old one:

To make the other problem clearer: Is T3 calculation correct on that indicator as adapting with higher values seems to be very aggressive than on most adaptive indicators. Maybe to let us choose on options a value of adaptiveness on averages indicator would be easy?
If you have time later, can you change that the old indicator uses t3 as middle line with chosen values under 0 as it seems to should work as described on options tab (see older pics there)?

friend4you wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:08 pm
Funny, mladen seems to work for another board and creates now only new mt5 indicators, although he criticised that board much before that. Maybe you consider
lmao same with mntiwana............... both guys are sell outs
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:22 pm

for mladen, it makes more sense to create MQ5 codes rather than MQ4 codes.

most of the existing quality codes for mt4 were created by mladen and mrtools in tsd & fs forum, if not mistaken. the main reason why metaquotes not able to move from mt4 to mt5 is due to lack of codes in the mt5 ecosystem. And like all other software, mt4 is a sunset software meaning it is at its tail-end now... this is not just because of metaquotes or the mt4 software but the base OS technologies have advanced so much it makes lot more sense to use new technology. But, due to large customer base that patronizes mt4.. they are not able to do so.. on the other hand the mt5 itself more than 8 years now...!!! (the shelf life of most of the software is only 5 years).

so strategically, metaquotes need people like mladen to create more mq5 codes so soon or later to make the switch over (within 2 years may be?).. when that happens fs can become a major hub for quality codes where mrtools (and mladen) can enhance the existing mq5 codes and port over the best mq4 codes., leaving out all the junk.

edit
mt4 released in 2005
mt5 released in 2010
mt4 is definitely not sustainable....

imo, 2 cents

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:48 pm

Jeff, your coding skills are sharpening with each new tool you release. Starting from your Ehlers Optimal Tracking filter now this gem :clap:

What's really neat about this is how it has the ability to change the deviation.
You can actually use this as just a standard Moving Average but with "Volatility" bands around the Moving Average to show us the strength in the moves.

Below I'm using your indicator as a 50 Moving Average for trends. With price sitting on top of the Moving Average we're in an uptrend for most of this chart and the Deviation setting of 1.1 to have the bands basically "sitting" on top of the Moving Average to gauge volatility. Whenever the bands begin to expand we can see there's "power" in the movement which can signal entry into the trend or even scalping to the upside. Very cool brother, thank you for making this :!:
Template not give?))))
Volente Deo

moey_dw wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Personally I don't consider either one a "sell out". Meta trader has always been lagging behind other software development since day one and IMHO they deserve to be criticized, because I imagine the heads of that company are rolling around in the dough, but not bothering to pay to get top quality software developed. So meta trader faces criticism from a lot of people, I know of a whole forum where they call it crapT4 and far as I know probably crapT5 by now. Anyway Mladen is producing some very,very top quality mt4 and mt5 code over there, and releasing it as source, to help all of us and shutter to think what meta trader would be like without his very good work, which helps all of us, no matter where he posts it, so not a "sell out" in my book.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
talaate, Jimmy, Antonio, Holmes27, hannele, navid110, appsoluxions