Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:55 am
Back Bands
No needs to explain what is included,let us see how users play with its parameters - :)
so many pretty features
simply a little request to Mrtools when time allow,extend with latest 9 methods and new 33 prices
Bands are lagging?
பணமாக மாற்ற முடியாத எந்த திறமையும் மனிதனால் மதிக்கப்படுவதில்லை.No other skill except the money earning skill is respected by human beings

This is another bollinger squeeze, this version is using jurik's velocity for the histogram, for the keltner and the bands you have a choice 9 different ma types and the 33 price options, There is also a choice between using standard error, custom standard deviation - with sample correction or custom standard deviation - without sample correction.
bb vel.png
bbsqueeze velocity alerts.ex4
(60.39 KiB) Downloaded 364 times

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:07 am
This is another bollinger squeeze, this version is using jurik's velocity for the histogram, for the keltner and the bands you have a choice 9 different ma types and the 33 price options, There is also a choice between using standard error, custom standard deviation - with sample correction or custom standard deviation - without sample correction.
Dearest Mrtools
Pretty much thanks for so nice enhancements in the deserving code - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

camisa wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:11 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Repaired it.
Hi mrtools, can you keep the line visible in the indicator window? Because sometimes the line goes up beyond the window disappearing (or below the indicator window)
Could you give me some examples cause not able to replicate the problem with what I'm thinking it is.

Dear MrTools and Team,

When I reduce/remove the smoothing in the attached indicator, the Main Line is calculated 1 bar to the right from where it should, as the formula is based on the CLOSE of the candle. It was perhaps intended to be so, but it doesn't work for me this way unfortunately.

You can see it in the below screenshot, where the Main line should top/bottom on the "green" vertical lines, but it does so on the "red" ones:
screenshot.190.jpg
Would it be possible to remove this 1-bar lag from the indicator, please?

Sincerely
BB_%_v1.1.mq4
(5.32 KiB) Downloaded 192 times

scarletPip wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:32 am
Thanks Mr. Tools. I guess I was thinking they should be similar to how they're handled in the Bollinger indicators.
How about - first contact with the band edge - and then alert again only if price moves down across the centerline?
Hi, Any success finding one with those types of Alerts ?