Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

fxscalper wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:47 pm i want to get all indicator of this screenshot thankx

------------------------------------------------

1st page , 1st post Mrtools pic , all tools needed thankx
First,you are welcome here and thanks for joining us
plz always try to post direct picture/s here in place linking some out sites for faster access
any way one indicator is posted there at same post you are referring,the other (on chart) i think is HA offline
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:01 am

Dear mrtools,

thank you very much for the indicator. I think we are very close to the correct result nevertheless I have noted that sometimes the indidicator do not represent correctly the bands distance variation. Look at the picture : the BDV indicator report correctly a contraction of the Bollinger Bands while the deviation smoothed indicates for the Jurik Bands a diminishing band distance variation while the bands are expanding ( bands distance variation increasing ).
I've used the Juric Bands indicator in the main window with the same lenght of the deviation smoothed indicator therefore the results of the indicators should be coherent.
Could you please also made the indicator multitiframe?
Thanks , Andrea

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:14 am
OH ic
normalized deviation channel on jurik_multi alerts & arrows nmc
One more deviation version (normalized) by kind experts - almost a lot of features included and can be adapted in any situation - very flexible when used with different concepts
on chart arrows by this ver
May be some newest prices + methods (currently it using EMA) and slope coloring make it more attractive - i think it is THE only single version of its kind as per my knowing but experts knows better :)
looks very poor as alone
This would not show on my chat, any reason or help pls