Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

braciola719 wrote:Good morning and thank you for this forum,, you have something useful for binary options ??
You are Welcome
regarding usefulness of some thing,depends on traders knowledge and ability how he use and form some thing (strategy)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
neufert
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Dear mr. tools and or Mladen,

I have never hidden my fascination with the BBB indicator and that is because it has an awesome center line in terms of accuracy and timing. I was wondering therefore, is it possible to code an oscillator that is equally awesome based on BBB center line? If that worked it would be the mother of all oscillators. I cannot explain why this tool is so accurate but I would not be surprised if it is because its lines incorporate and adjust to the volatility read per interval.

BTW: I do not even see the BBB tool itself anywhere here (not for me I have that tool saved in multiple locations so I would never want for it - but some other persons without experience of the tool might want to get the feel). Let me also mention that just because the BBB is dead accurate does not make trading the traditional TA band strategy easier - but that is not the fault of the tool - the context of such strategies is just extremely difficult (in my humble opinion).
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
EducatedHustle