Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

Bob Loblaw wrote: I agree with this suggestion. In fact, Mntiwana could start a new separate thread for all of his favorite templates because there are so many. Of course, this is wishful thinking since it entirely depends on if he'd like to share. But we know Mntiwana has been a very helpful and generous member of this community for awhile now...
Hi wojtek and Loblaw
"Dear MNTiwana, excellent thread.    It would be very helpful,
if you may add / attach also your templates, which are very interesting.  
Thank you!"

I am completely agree with you and will be providing you any and every thing that i have or i can do,just in sense to save time and post maximum stuff i am not posting that of templates,but you can ask any time for any thing,hey guys baby should cry for feeder :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:
Hi wojtek and Loblaw
"Dear MNTiwana, excellent thread.    It would be very helpful,
if you may add / attach also your templates, which are very interesting.  
Thank you!"

I am completely agree with you and will be providing you any and every thing that i have or i can do,just in sense to save time and post maximum stuff i am not posting that of templates,but you can ask any time for any thing,hey guys baby should cry for feeder
regards
OK Mntiwana, we would still be grateful for your generousity on a "per request" basis.  Thank you very much for sharing.