Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

updated............. from mladen.............. cool :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

First version of this one was created long time ago but due to changes in mt4 terminal (and MQL4) it is re-coded and made 100% compatible with the new builds of MT4.

It is an on-chart displayed double smoothed stochastic (DSS) using ocean natural moving average (NMA) as a way of price pre-smoothing (and a few extras). It is a multi symbol and multi time frame indicator already (see seconds example)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mntiwana wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:08 am Some jsmooth versions
ocn nxc jsmooth slope divergence
ocn nxc jsmooth slope divergence 2 mtf
Ocn nxc jsmooth slope divergence 3 mtf
ocn nxc jsmooth nrp slope divergence 2 mtf
Hi
I would like to know if it is possible to add alarms to the indicator ocn nxc jsmooth nrp slope divergence when:
1) the slope change color
2) the slope cross zero
3) the channel start to be in divergence

Thank you very much
Attachments

19monza64 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:35 am

Hi
I would like to know if it is possible to add alarms to the indicator ocn nxc jsmooth nrp slope divergence when:
1) the slope change color
2) the slope cross zero
3) the channel start to be in divergence

Thank you very much
This would be a start made it so the channel middle change color during divergence and added alerts for that, right now the nxc color is for signal cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
josi, thiru, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:01 am

This would be a start made it so the channel middle change color during divergence and added alerts for that, right now the nxc color is for signal cross.
Thank you very much for your develop.
I have been intrigued by Jim Sloman's theory for many months.
A question: If a price movement, on average, changes as square root of time has sense to built an indi that predict the average movement over one day by knowing the average movement of the past?
Thank you for your attention.