Re: OCN (Ocean Theory) based indicators for MT4

mladen wrote:Upgraded momentum trend nma (some code optimization and a few options more)

Dear Mladen;
First of all , I would like to thank you as you providing Forex Station community excellent knowledge and indicators.
I do apologize as I am asking you one more time . I know you are all busy .
Attached indicator suits my trading style . If possible , I need to have vertical line when the color change . Is it possible ? 
Wish you have an excellent day
Kindly
CHMelih

CHMelih wrote:
Dear Mladen;
First of all , I would like to thank you as you providing Forex Station community excellent knowledge and indicators.
Attached indicator suits my trading style . If possible , I need to have vertical line when the color change . Is it possible ? 
Kindly
CHMelih
Yes, it will be made ...

CHMelih wrote:
Dear Mladen;
Kindly
CHMelih
Hi CHMelih, added alerts and lines.

CHMelih wrote:
Dear Mladen;
Kindly
CHMelih
Here is a multi time frame version with usual set of alerts and with vertical lines added
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 3):
fuseb, thomdel, Chickenspicy