Re: Metatrader Experiments Thread

dalemcintosh wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:23 pm I certainly did not expect this. if it was the link problem, sorry, it did not occur to me how serious posting any link was.

Not at all did I expect a response like this. I always thought you were one of the cool guys
And what about answers to my questions?
Cool or not : do I deserve an answer to more or less normal question(s) when I post a question? Or that is working only the opposite way.
Oh well :

mladen wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:43 pm And what about answers to my questions?
Cool or not : do I deserve an answer to more or less normal question(s) when I post a question? Or that is working only the opposite way.
Of course, Sir, you deserve an answer, everybody who poses a more or less normal question deserves a more or less normal answer, lots of answers, really.
Answers - in 2021 - will become - I am sure of it - the new questions.

mladen wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:51 pm Still waiting for a code coded and posted by you
Cool or not ...
Fewer and fewer coders?
Oh, I am so sorry, it's all my fault. For just a second I forgot how easily some people are offended by the thoughtless utterances of mere underlings.
Your humble servant, master, please forgive your Uriah Heep...
De profundis clamavi ad te, domine... etc

SEC7 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:44 am Can someone kindly convert this to a histo version with alerts?
That version can repaint made a non-repaint histo version. Also have these older chart versions.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, FXchaos

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:07 am Mntiwana, this is a version with the options to use any of the 30+ averages.
Dearest MLADEN,

I was wondering if you could help make a histo version of the Composite Rsi 1.9.ex4. I found it was a really powerful indicator. It will help a lot with further backtesting if we could have a histo version of it. Thank you so much and happy thanksgiving !!! :)