Re: Experiments ...

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:54 am I m trying to clear so much the mt4 platform, this 15m setup, use a clean XO indicator, two precision trend (15m & 30m) , two Hma (15m and 30m) , and a step indicator set to 30m, i have see many entry point , i think the optimal entry is when all the bars are harmonic ( the same color or side)...if someone help with other indicator or a good setup for exit trade i think that this setup maybe very clear and simple :) thanks to all :)
Only one question - when to open a trade/order and when not (wait)
continues trading is the horrible situation for mostly traders,can you or any one reply or illustrate how to avoid trading when market/price is not suitable for opening order,means choppy/ranging
the rest i will be do for you all as per my little knowing - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:54 am
Only one question - when to open a trade/order and when not (wait)
continues trading is the horrible situation for mostly traders,can you or any one reply or illustrate how to avoid trading when market/price is not suitable for opening order,means choppy/ranging
the rest i will be do for you all as per my little knowing - :)
dear mntiwana sorry if i dont understand all, my english is not very good, do you say choppy is like sideway market right? , im looking my setup for various days, i have see that XO in the setup is the more fast indicator but alone it give too signal, im trying to filter with the precision trend and Hma, in this setup i think when the two hma are blue and the two precision trend are green and we have a signal from XO it is a good entry point, for exit i think the most useful is close on opposite signal of XO, for sideway market i suppose and study that if some of hma or other indicator in my setup arent at the same right its high possible that we are in sideway market and so we need to wait :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:31 am
dear mntiwana sorry if i dont understand all, my english is not very good, do you say choppy is like sideway market right? , im looking my setup for various days, i have see that XO in the setup is the more fast indicator but alone it give too signal, im trying to filter with the precision trend and Hma, in this setup i think when the two hma are blue and the two precision trend are green and we have a signal from XO it is a good entry point, for exit i think the most useful is close on opposite signal of XO, for sideway market i suppose and study that if some of hma or other indicator in my setup arent at the same right its high possible that we are in sideway market and so we need to wait :)
Maybe without zoom the setup is more easy to see :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
Cazz223

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:31 am
Your English is well enough,it is how peoples learn
yes,i means side way market
I think we must find and decide who will be tied/attach bell in cat neck before to search/find bell (an mouse cat story)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Precision trend - histo

rain wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:21 pm
Hey Giangyforex, can you post a zip with those indicators included? I can't find a few of them by searching for them, and I like the looks of that template.
Sorry but i m not use the system that you see here, if you want i can give you the newest version :)