Re: Experiments ...

mladen wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:02 pm To prevent update use /skipupdate switch
I believe that build 600 and 765 are not supported by the brokers any more
Master Mladen
I plan to buy a good EA, please guide and inform me.
or at least, tell me in private message if you don't want to publish your personal idea or any other personal reason.
Thank you

AmirDehghani wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:48 pm when "the wolves of this market" are in the highest rank of selling their fake products, with help of their pales, it's very disappointing, when the Pro s of this market doesn't guide beginners in these cases to buy true product ...
When you ask a question and you do not want to accept that your question might not be answered, then it is usually called trolling. Please, no answer is an answer too : accept it or not. But "complaining" on the fact that you did not get an answer that you wished is of no purpose (to anybody) and even more of no purpose to post questions like that in thread that has nothi9ng in common with questions like that

AmirDehghani, asking about "what is a good ea, guide and inform me" is like asking to wire you money directly. Do your own research, this is not a place to request recommendations on how to trade. You can always get inspiration in the trading systems thread here.

This is also NOT a community for beginners. Mladen is very polite but I see similar stupid requests here more and more often.

We are by now using different types of levels in different indicators.
Here is one experiment to use some other way

This indicator is using stripped Laguerre in a sort of "levels" applied to the rsi experiment (to remind, this version of rsi can use :
  • original rsi calculation
  • use sma for calculation
  • use ema for calculation
  • use smma for calculation
  • use lwma for calculation
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
alexm, Jedidiah

Hi Mladen

2017.07.21 14:43:51.757 CCI experiment 1.1 (EPU7,H1) zero divide in 'CCI experiment 1.1.mq5' (234,114)

Platform is AMP Metatrader 5 x64 build 1627,I get the above message when I use it on :
1- ES future,symbol EPU7 below D1
2-Crude Oil future,symbol CLQ7 below M15
3-Gold future,symbol GCEQ7,apparently just on M1

I checked it for EURUSD and it works fine from M1 to MN1,so,I presume this may have something to do with the way some futures are quoted

S

Simba wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:08 am Hi Mladen

2017.07.21 14:43:51.757 CCI experiment 1.1 (EPU7,H1) zero divide in 'CCI experiment 1.1.mq5' (234,114)

Platform is AMP Metatrader 5 x64 build 1627,I get the above message when I use it on :
1- ES future,symbol EPU7 below D1
2-Crude Oil future,symbol CLQ7 below M15
3-Gold future,symbol GCEQ7,apparently just on M1

I checked it for EURUSD and it works fine from M1 to MN1,so,I presume this may have something to do with the way some futures are quoted

S
Try it out now

These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
太虚一毫