Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

sal wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:18 am mr.tools & traders
anyone has CCI ob/os LEVELS 100 & -100 exit and entry arrows on main chart!. please share.
I have this, I shared it somewhere in dsl thread, but I posted it here too....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, talaate, sal, fibo7818, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫

DSL of Accumulative Swing Index

This is a discontinued signal line of accumulative swing index smoothed with Jurik moving averages.

This indicator is used for long term trend forecasting.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Chickenspicy, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, fibo7818, Jedidiah, josi, iPar, moey_dw, nathanvbasko, Ricstar_8, talaate

LikeRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:46 am This is a discontinued signal line of accumulative swing index smoothed with Jurik moving averages.

This indicator is used for long term trend forecasting.
Thx Mrtoolz + Jimmy for first daily downloads of 2023!!!

Good indicator for following swing trading or to use with elliot wave theory bcos this indicator also use price action for calculations....

I saw the daily downloads on twitter & thank u mrtoolz for our 2023 debut indi 👌👌👌
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:44 am Thx Mrtoolz + Jimmy for first daily downloads of 2023!!!

Good indicator for following swing trading or to use with elliot wave theory bcos this indicator also use price action for calculations....

I saw the daily downloads on twitter & thank u mrtoolz for our 2023 debut indi 👌👌👌
Nice post bro and thanks for the Twitter plug too!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DSL Synthetic Double Smoothed (Wilders EMA) Momentum

This is a discontinued signal line of a synthetic double smoothed Wilders Ema, with a choice of anchored or non-anchored dsl lines.

Wilders EMA vs Traditional EMA

The standard EMA (exponential moving average) formula converts the time to a fraction using the formula:

• EMA% = 2/(n + 1) where n is the number of days. For example, the EMA% for 14 days is 2/(14 days +1) = 13.3%.
  • Wilders EMA uses an EMA% of 1/14 (1/n) which equals 7.1%.

Why did Welles Wilder use this formula?

Welles Wilder traded Daily charts and his EMA formula gives more emphasis to quick price movements. Although less laggy than the standard EMA, it's best used on timeframes above the 4 Hour chart to avoid false signals.

For lower timeframe traders, the traditional EMA is the more accurate choice but for longer-term traders, Wilders EMA is more sensitive to price movement and will assist in earlier entries and exits.