Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:49 am DSL Signal Line of Averages (Anchored & Non-anchored DSL)

This is a discontinued signal line oscillator of averages, with options for anchored or non-anchored discontinued signal lines.
    Dear Mr Tools, I can't seem to load the indicator as there is nothing showing on the bottom screen.
    May I know if there's error?

Thanks for sharing this indicator with the world.
    Attachments

DownloadRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:49 am DSL Signal Line of Averages (Anchored & Non-anchored DSL)

This is a discontinued signal line oscillator of averages, with options for anchored or non-anchored discontinued signal lines.
    wow!!!! just made 110 pips gold on 15 min chart :) what an amazing indicator...
    is it possible to add arrows when color changes? thanks
    These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post:
    Chickenspicy

ujtrader wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:37 am wow!!!! just made 110 pips gold on 15 min chart :) what an amazing indicator...
    is it possible to add arrows when color changes? thanks
    Added arrows.
    These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
    iPar, Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, yoki, RodrigoRT7, kvak, ujtrader, Skyold, alexm

Wave Trend Oscillator (Experimental) with E-Averages + DSL Levels

This is experiment with Mladens Wave trend oscillator.
    Upgraded it with full price option, dsl levels, AHTF and onchart arrows and some usefull options.......

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:39 am This is experiment with Mladens Wave trend oscillator.
    Upgraded it with full price option, dsl levels, AHTF and onchart arrows and some usefull options.......

Another super quality Indi from awesome coders at Fx Station, this one has almost infinite amount of combinations for entry, exits

Thanks Kvak!
    These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post (total 3):
    Chickenspicy, kvak, Jimmy

sylvester21 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:21 pm almost infinite amount of combinations for entry, exits
    I really like the way you've described this! I had to steal it and use it in today's Daily Downloads post :razz:

By leaving this indicator in it's default settings but switching the DSL levels to Anchored DSL EMA Levels it wants to bounce you back towards the overall trend and highlights really good continuation opportunities inline with the wave (so to speak).

Even with a not so volatile pair like AUD/USD, the trend is up and the Wave Trend Oscillator will only really highlight the areas where it's time to counter-trend back into the real trend (seen below in SandyBrown color). It's quite reliable with it's continuation signals in the 1H and above timeframes.

What a superb code. Thank you coder Kvak!
    Attachments
    These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
    kvak, thomdel, josi, sylvester21, Jedidiah, wildwombat, knglerxst, myrelax82, RodrigoRT7
    Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
    No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
    Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
    An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:25 pm I really like the way you've described this! I had to steal it and use it in today's Daily Downloads post :razz:

By leaving this indicator in it's default settings but switching the DSL levels to Anchored DSL EMA Levels it wants to bounce you back towards the overall trend and highlights really good continuation opportunities inline with the wave (so to speak).

Even with a not so volatile pair like AUD/USD, the trend is up and the Wave Trend Oscillator will only really highlight the areas where it's time to counter-trend back into the real trend (seen below in SandyBrown color). It's quite reliable with it's continuation signals in the 1H and above timeframes.

What a superb code. Thank you coder Kvak!

Always my pleasure to leave a review for the awesome coders here.
    These users thanked the author sylvester21 for the post:
    Jimmy