Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:01 pm Ehlers Inverse Fisher Transform (IFT) Stochastic of CG (Center Of Gravity) DSL

This is a discontinued signal line of Ehler's inverse fisher transform of stochastic center of gravity, with both the anchored or non-anchored dsl's. Don't know might be of some use.

What is the Center Of Gravity indicator?

Ehlers's Cybernetic Analysis for Stocks and Futures outlined the CG (Center Of Gravity) Oscillator as a smoothed, zero lag oscillator which was designed as a standalone analysis tool for identifying market turning points and intermediate reversals.

What is the Stochastic Center Of Gravity indicator?

Stochastic Center of Gravity by Ehlers adds the Stochastic component of examining the highs and lows to the Center of Gravity oscillator. By adding the Stochastic component to the Center of Gravity Oscillator it produces a technical analysis tool which can be used for entering short term swings and is seen as a smoother, but less laggier alternative to the standard Stochastic Oscillator.
could be useful, will test it. Thanks

wilderinside wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:29 pm Hi this looks really nice!
Could you share your template & settings with me? thanks!
Sorry to say "NO"
Reason is ---- I am here from 10 years and never ask for readymade setup. contribute here learn and play with setting according to your trading style.
this forum is for learning. execute your own ideas. or learn from other senior members innovation. don't ask for trading systems from any one. use your own logic.
pardon me bro.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post:
Jackson Doh
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

alpha24 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:27 am Sorry to say "NO"
Reason is ---- I am here from 10 years and never ask for readymade setup. contribute here learn and play with setting according to your trading style.
this forum is for learning. execute your own ideas. or learn from other senior members innovation. don't ask for trading systems from any one. use your own logic.
pardon me bro.

Fx-Station only exists for 5 years. Secondly people are here to share their ideas and developments and coders willingly share their indicators they put a lot of time and effort into for free. People here can ask anyone for help or to share including myself. Thus your comment " don't ask for trading systems from anyone.." is totally inappropriate. If you refuse to share a chart with 2 indicators is up to you, but then you are in the wrong place. For a period of five years your participation here is minimal anyway.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Tradehunter, Jedidiah, KingSaviour

RplusT wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:18 am Fx-Station only exists for 5 years. Secondly people are here to share their ideas and developments and coders willingly share their indicators they put a lot of time and effort into for free. People here can ask anyone for help or to share including myself. Thus your comment " don't ask for trading systems from anyone.." is totally inappropriate. If you refuse to share a chart with 2 indicators is up to you, but then you are in the wrong place. For a period of five years your participation here is minimal anyway.
Dear Brother,
I am following this forum from TSD from 2011.
ppl recently come on forum and ask for readymade systems. so my intension was they must try to learn use their own logic so that they can become independent.
he asked me for template and indicator. that is not big deal. I can give him but after all it is his loss.
I am still learning and it never ends.
yes my participation is minimal because I am still learning.
again my intension was new comer's must try to understand and learn independently with their own logic which will help them to become independent trader.
we all are here to learn.
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

DSL Directional EFR (Efficiency Ratio) Smoothed

This is Mladen's directional efficiency ratio, smoothed with a Jurik moving average. Seems ok with a large Jurik smoothing period.

About efficiency ratio:

The Efficiency Ratio (ER) was first presented by Perry Kaufman in his 1995 book ‘Smarter Trading‘. It is calculated by dividing the price change over a period by the absolute sum of the price movements that occurred to achieve that change. The resulting ratio ranges between 0 and 1 with higher values representing a more efficient or trending market. The Kaufman Efficiency Ratio is also know as Fractal Efficiency. It can be used as a filter to differentiate between trending conditions and sideways markets.

This version: The original Efficiency ratio does not show the direction of the market. Also has a choice between anchored or non-anchored discontinued signal lines.

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:26 am This is Mladen's directional efficiency ratio, smoothed with a Jurik moving average. Seems ok with a large Jurik smoothing period.

About efficiency ratio:

The Efficiency Ratio (ER) was first presented by Perry Kaufman in his 1995 book ‘Smarter Trading‘. It is calculated by dividing the price change over a period by the absolute sum of the price movements that occurred to achieve that change. The resulting ratio ranges between 0 and 1 with higher values representing a more efficient or trending market. The Kaufman Efficiency Ratio is also know as Fractal Efficiency. It can be used as a filter to differentiate between trending conditions and sideways markets.

This version: The original Efficiency ratio does not show the direction of the market. Also has a choice between anchored or non-anchored discontinued signal lines.
;)
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:26 pm ;)
hi vvfish
I've always wondered what indicator this is
Can you tell me?
honje
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.