Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hi, would someone be so kind to put a sound and alert alarm (and if possible the pair) on this indicator? I know it repainting when he get newer highs or lows but that doesn´t matter. Its a guidance that the trend possible changing and help me deciding to take the trade or not, depending of my other indicators.
Allready thanks for youre help.

Bon Scott.

sal wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:23 pm experiment never stops...
here an idea but to modify the indicator rules same as per snap method..
mr.tools.
possible to update this way!!
rule
Blue line midpoint to next HL point position
Redline midpoint to next LH point position

Hi sai, I want to see if I can modify the Fractals Geometry v1.4 according to your request. However, can you first point me to where what you call the "snap method" is described in more detail? Thanks.

global wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:50 pm Hi sai, I want to see if I can modify the Fractals Geometry v1.4 according to your request. However, can you first point me to where what you call the "snap method" is described in more detail? Thanks.
rules given already
i will explain again

if you have HIGHLOW trend indicator, you can see zigzag blue line and red lines on chart
if you have up trend, blue lines will get always. ( ie. HH , HHs )
when any time a trend which breaks HLs and new LL , then check the stoch breakout from level..
am using G channel to get more clarity..
even we can make HH, HL LL LHs with G CHANNEL :)
test. and news comes in between
:)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:38 pm rules given already
i will explain again

if you have HIGHLOW trend indicator, you can see zigzag blue line and red lines on chart
if you have up trend, blue lines will get always. ( ie. HH , HHs )
when any time a trend which breaks HLs and new LL , then check the stoch breakout from level..
am using G channel to get more clarity..
even we can make HH, HL LL LHs with G CHANNEL :)
test. and news comes in between
:)

Ok, thanks for the clarification.