Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

A_5 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:55 am Colour of chart not changeable and divergence not working, the only two colours are red and green, the neutral is not reflected at all. Please am I the only one who has observed that
Right neutral is not used was a mistake on my part leaving it as a setting because heiken ashi only has 2 colors, the divergence is working for me along with the mtf, the color of the chart has nothing to do with the indicator.

ps) this indicator was compiled on the latest mt4 update, so if not using the latest could also cause problems.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
A_5, RexVola

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:49 am Changed out the ma in Mladen"s new Heiken ashi smoothed with One more average. Indicator is mtf with a choice of alerts on ha body color change or ha wick color change.
One More Average
Heiken Ashi Smoothed
Background Zones

Background zones = on or off
AHTF = Automatic Higher Time Frame
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Thangarasu, mancangkul, newbie4ever

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:42 am The version i posted there it wasn't updating it's mtf values, hopefully this version works better.
Hi Mr Tools,

Massive kudos to you on this indicator, I absolutely love it. I just have a question though, I have it set up with alerts and notifications, however it seems to only alert when there's divergence and doesn't seem to give an alert when the heiken ashi changes colour, and I've tried it a few different ways.

It could just be me doing something wrong. But if it's not already possible, could you please make a version where it will only alert when the heiken ashi colour changes and divergence alerts can be turned off please? :)

KevK212 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:12 am Hi Mr Tools,

Massive kudos to you on this indicator, I absolutely love it. I just have a question though, I have it set up with alerts and notifications, however it seems to only alert when there's divergence and doesn't seem to give an alert when the heiken ashi changes colour, and I've tried it a few different ways.

It could just be me doing something wrong. But if it's not already possible, could you please make a version where it will only alert when the heiken ashi colour changes and divergence alerts can be turned off please? :)
There wasn't any other alerts except divergence, added the heiken ashi color changes as an alert option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, KevK212, RodrigoRT7, RexVola, pantera