Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:06 pm
That's the standard input
wattah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2.3/2.4 has (except for Bands length: which has a standard of 21 instead of 20)
Some of the settings are standard such as 20 and 40 but they aren't the same.

Either use it or don't. I'm only posting up the template for someone who made the request.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:54 pm OK, OK, - I just checked and this is what I found.
In no way was this meant as a criticism of any kind - rather, a tip for guys like me who look at your inputs, then open the indicator's setup and go: Hmmh?
So, have a nice weekend and my apologies if I got you on the wrong foot, somehow.
Yep, I see. For a second I thought I may have saved the wrong template but it should also load with:

• Sensitive: 150
  • ATR Period: 100

No worries man, have a good weekend too :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Gtrader wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 am Hello,

Here's another version of the WAE indicator but with some extra's. Its called "Waddah Attar Explosion added ATR and volume calculation". :)

-Normalized volume calculation
-Fast/Slow MA, BB Bands, Signal MA can each be individually set in regards to their MA method, Applied price, MA shift options.
-Has ATR dead zone period & deviation settings.
-On/off volume calculation and volume period customization
-Alerts for Buy, Sell, Exit Long, Exit short w/ alert count setting

* Ignore the Super Trend Candles on pic #1 and the input settings on picture #2 (they are random).

Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation.mq4
Hello, when I am adding its going to expert advisor and i want normal as indicator.. I sit possible?

veeratools wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:32 am

Hello, when I am adding its going to expert advisor and i want normal as indicator.. I sit possible?
Did you place the .mq4 file I attached directly into your MQL4>indicators tab? When metatrader4 is open go to your data folder and go to indicators, you should see both the .mq4 and the .ex4 file under the name "Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation".

Gtrader wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:12 am

Did you place the .mq4 file I attached directly into your MQL4>indicators tab? When metatrader4 is open go to your data folder and go to indicators, you should see both the .mq4 and the .ex4 file under the name "Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation".
Yes, thanks.. what each color refers to, could you please explain? if possible
Yellow line, pink line, blue line, lime color when to enter trade?

Castle73 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:59 am Hi MrTools,

Thank you for your amazing work, especially on this indicator. Would you kindly add arrows when it crosses the atr and ma? Thanks!

Castle
Arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Castle73, josi, pipsquirrel, Gtrader, RomanUkraine, camisa, pilot, paymanz, 太虚一毫, matfx, moey_dw

Nat2525 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:33 am

I have never seen RSI pivot points indicator before. How do you use it? Is it better than regular pivot points? Thank you.
It's different to regular Pivot Points. This indicator basically draws the Daily RSI indicator's levels (5 period) onto your chart and displays them in Pivot Point style.

Can they act as support and resistance? Not really, except when price hits the "70" levels on your chart you can look at that as a signal to sell soon. And if price is at this indicator's "30" pivot area, you can look to buy.
As the "50" line on the RSI is considered the median, if price is under the "50" pivot area, it's a bear market and if price is hovering above the "50" pivot area of this indicator, it's a bullish market. In theory, that's what it's meant to do. And it uses the Daily chart's RSI levels as the pivots, so there is some good to it.

TLDR: Basically a display of the Daily chart's RSI levels, but in Pivot Point form on your main chart :)