DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

gtudor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:26 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19 am

The way the EA is coded to trade first bar after the color change. This is a trade it's in now.
Heloo

It may be a little help . She does not start EA .
EA and the indicator are placed correctly and AutoTrading is running .
I attached 2 Screenshots .

Thank you !
In the initialization I have guess you call it a process to make sure the dll;s allowed, trade allowed, libraries allowed, and expert enabled maybe make sure all that is checked and the EA should work. If they are not checked the EA will not initialize.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:25 am
gtudor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Heloo

It may be a little help . She does not start EA .
EA and the indicator are placed correctly and AutoTrading is running .
I attached 2 Screenshots .

Thank you !
In the initialization I have guess you call it a process to make sure the dll;s allowed, trade allowed, libraries allowed, and expert enabled maybe make sure all that is checked and the EA should work. If they are not checked the EA will not initialize.
It's work.
Thank you!

Hi MrTools,

If you will have chance/time/interest to update the StepMA RSI EA considering the points in my previous post, please consider also adding the followings:
1. Total Profit, Total Loss, Breakeven, Trailing for multiple orders
If multiple orders are opened for one pair, I would like to have all orders in this pair closed at the same time when the target total profit is reached. I dont know if BE and trailing are possible in the case of multiple orders opened. If possible, please also add BE and trailing for multiple orders opened. (Total profit instead of pips)
2. Lot multiplier
I would like to have trades with the lot size double of the first one. In other words, lets say first trade is 0.01 lot buy. When direction changes, buy trade will remain and EA will open 0.02 lot sell. That means we have 0.01 net lot for sell. If total profit is reached, EA will close two trades. If not, direction will change again, and EA will open 0.02 buy. This time we have 0.01 net lot for buy. So, all the time, there will be 0.01 lot higher trade in the last direction. If this is difficult, a simple lot multiplier will also be fine for me. Actually, both options will be better. I would like to test both.

My tests on demo accounts are going well. It is really a promising EA. I really liked it.
I will be really very pleased if you could update the EA.
Thank you in advance,
Regards...

1. Similar Topics

1. need help with Step MA V7

0 Replies 580 Views

by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Various Indicators - (MT5)

2 Replies 2127 Views

by mntiwana, Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 am in MT5 Indicators

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”