NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Step Indicators for MT4

gtudor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:26 pm
mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19 am

The way the EA is coded to trade first bar after the color change. This is a trade it's in now.
Heloo

It may be a little help . She does not start EA .
EA and the indicator are placed correctly and AutoTrading is running .
I attached 2 Screenshots .

Thank you !
In the initialization I have guess you call it a process to make sure the dll;s allowed, trade allowed, libraries allowed, and expert enabled maybe make sure all that is checked and the EA should work. If they are not checked the EA will not initialize.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:25 am
gtudor wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Heloo

It may be a little help . She does not start EA .
EA and the indicator are placed correctly and AutoTrading is running .
I attached 2 Screenshots .

Thank you !
In the initialization I have guess you call it a process to make sure the dll;s allowed, trade allowed, libraries allowed, and expert enabled maybe make sure all that is checked and the EA should work. If they are not checked the EA will not initialize.
It's work.
Thank you!

Hi MrTools,

If you will have chance/time/interest to update the StepMA RSI EA considering the points in my previous post, please consider also adding the followings:
1. Total Profit, Total Loss, Breakeven, Trailing for multiple orders
If multiple orders are opened for one pair, I would like to have all orders in this pair closed at the same time when the target total profit is reached. I dont know if BE and trailing are possible in the case of multiple orders opened. If possible, please also add BE and trailing for multiple orders opened. (Total profit instead of pips)
2. Lot multiplier
I would like to have trades with the lot size double of the first one. In other words, lets say first trade is 0.01 lot buy. When direction changes, buy trade will remain and EA will open 0.02 lot sell. That means we have 0.01 net lot for sell. If total profit is reached, EA will close two trades. If not, direction will change again, and EA will open 0.02 buy. This time we have 0.01 net lot for buy. So, all the time, there will be 0.01 lot higher trade in the last direction. If this is difficult, a simple lot multiplier will also be fine for me. Actually, both options will be better. I would like to test both.

My tests on demo accounts are going well. It is really a promising EA. I really liked it.
I will be really very pleased if you could update the EA.
Thank you in advance,
Regards...

mrtools wrote:
nightvision wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi,

It is my first post here. I would like to thank you for this great work.
Last night, I tested it for XAUUSD for a few months back at different TFs. It did good work.
I have one question:
Should I expect the opening of any order and the indicator alerts (color/direction change of the plot line) to be at the same time for the same settings in indicator and EA? If yes, I have some problem with the indicator as order openings and color change in the line plot are not at the same time.
The way the EA is coded to trade first bar after the color change. This is a trade it's in now.
Dear MrTools,

I will be pleased if you could update the EA considering my points.
If you are not able to do it, please let me know so that I will find other solutions.

Best regards...

nightvision wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:49 am
mrtools wrote:

Dear MrTools,

If you are not able to do it, please let me know so that I will find other solutions.

Best regards...
On number 1 think it is doing that now, on number 2 no not planning on adding a martingale now.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:37 am
nightvision wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:49 am

Dear MrTools,

Best regards...
On number 1 think it is doing that now, on number 2 no not planning on adding a martingale now.
Dear MrTools,

Thank you for your response.
I posted two messages: # 239 and #243. However, you did response only for #243. Please also check my previous note #239 as there are some problems with the EA.
Regarding your answer for #243, EA does not look for total profit, loss, trail, etc. It controls every single trade separately. What I need is to close all trades at the same time when the overall target profit or loss is reached. Also trailing based on overall P/L.

Best regards...

nightvision wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:06 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:37 am

Dear MrTools,

I posted two messages: # 239 and #243. However, you did response only for #243. Please also check my previous note #239 as there are some problems with the EA.
Regarding your answer for #243, EA does not look for total profit, loss, trail, etc. It controls every single trade separately. What I need is to close all trades at the same time when the overall target profit or loss is reached. Also trailing based on overall P/L.

Best regards...
Made some of the changes need to test it to make sure things are working correctly.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:30 pm
nightvision wrote:

Dear MrTools,

Best regards...
Made some of the changes need to test it to make sure things are working correctly.
Thank you for your effort.
Could you also please check the following?
When you set the parameter "Bar to use" to 0 instead of 1. It does not open trade when the color change appears for the first time in a candle bar.

mrtools wrote:
nightvision wrote:

Dear MrTools,

Best regards...
Please check the picture. For those settings, it did not start any trade today.
Capture.PNG

nightvision wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:11 am
mrtools wrote:

Please check the picture. For those settings, it did not start any trade today.
Any errors on your terminal?

1. Similar Topics

1. need help with Step MA V7

0 Replies 1389 Views

by ionone, Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 pm in MT5 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. T-Step LSMA Development Thread -JOIN US !

17 Replies 2024 Views

by ionone, Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:24 pm in MT4 Indicators

17 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”