Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

One of Mrtools's interesting indicators is the Polyfit RSI which he updated and posted back in the TSD days.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Lodi, redwed
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dear MrTools and Team,

Would it be possible to create a standard RSI-based indicator like the below?
What it shows , in addition to the usual RSI line (teal line) is a High-Low channel (pink lines) of the Highest and Lowest values that the RSI line itself had reached during each candle.

I hope this makes sense but am happy to explain further in case of doubts. Sincerely hope you'd be able to assist with this one and wish you a great day!

Dear MrTools,

May I request a couple of changes to the attached indicator, please:

1) Vertical lines to be displayed when the RSI line crosses the 50 level - currently they display on BO of the Bollinger Bands
2) Add an additional Moving Average (applied to the RSI line) with the different options for length and averages

Sincerely hope you're able to assist with this. Thank you and have a nice upcoming weekend.

Zelias wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:44 pm Dear MrTools,

May I request a couple of changes to the attached indicator, please:

1) Vertical lines to be displayed when the RSI line crosses the 50 level - currently they display on BO of the Bollinger Bands
2) Add an additional Moving Average (applied to the RSI line) with the different options for length and averages

Sincerely hope you're able to assist with this. Thank you and have a nice upcoming weekend.
Hey Buddy, Need mql4 file. Ex4 file cannot be modified.