DownloadXTrader MT5 trading assistant EA

Hello, community.
I've tried 5-6 (all the free available on google search) MT5 trading assistant EA, but nothing fit my needs. Recently I found accidentally an free ea of one belarussian trader XTrader (forum dot binguru dot net/profile dot php?id=10944 admins - you can remove link but I must indicate the author).
Its very simple but helpful EA, especially for prop firm traders.
Here is description (sorry, it is google translate):
The adviser, who himself considers volume and helps to establish the level of stop loss, a teik profite and an entrance point with a given risk.

Specially made it so that it was as easy to use.
That is, in order to place the order, it is enough to indicate the level of the stop-loss and, if desired, the levels of the entrance and the take profite.

There are no "Buy" and "Sell" buttons. Instead, one "Place Order" button.

Why do we need 2 buttons if one is enough? In this case, we will never confuse the purchase with the sale.

If we indicated only the level of stop-loss or stop-loss and a teak-profite, then the adviser will open a market order at the current price.

And if we indicate the level of stop-loss and the entry level, then the adviser will open the deferred order (stop order or limit).

Therefore, only the level of Stop Loss is always mandatory. Without the specified stop-loss, the adviser will not open the warrant.

youtube video

Who can check the code for mistakes?
An author says about possible he bug:
"When you put a very large stop in points, and the risk of money is small. In this case, EA should write in the journal the message “The risks exceed the maximum allowable value”, since even with a minimum volume of 0.01 lot, the risk of money is the above. And in this case, the warrant should not be exhibited. But it can sometimes be exhibited with a maximum volume of 100 lots (the maximum permissible value in the specification). For me, this is not a problem, since I do not have such accounts where margin will allow you to issue 100 lots. This is if an account is $ 100k and shoulder 100, for example. If someone has a small account, and the margin allows you to open 100 lots, then the clearly overpriced shoulder is in the settings of the broker"

Who can check for bugs guys, it is the best MM ea for MT5 i've seen. Sorry for bad english