Gann Indicators Mt5

scdihan wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:24 pm Dear Mrtools/Banzai/Jimmy,

Good Day sirs,

Kindly help me to get MT5 version of SSL channel. all I could find are without alerts option. especially mobile alerts :-(

truly appreciate if you can assist.

thank you & god bless. <3

Edit: MT5 indicator is attached. if alerts can be added that would be great too.. :In Love:
It's not really the channel but the colors same as when the high/low channel crosses, and it has alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
scdihan, 太虚一毫, kvak, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar

Re: Gann Indicators Mt5

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:17 am Please fix color something not right
If possible, can leave default no matter

Not sure but I may have by accident uploaded a version I was having problems with before I fixed it, just tried this one and it seems to be fine.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫

When i put the indicator on 2 different pairs eurusd and usdjpy the color switch any ideas? I havent changed the color at all
Think I actually had it right a long time ago what I am learning with mt5 is you can't make changes on the fly and compile the changes and expect it to work, at least that is my experience in mt4. For me I have to make the changes then compile the file then post it on my desktop, reinsert it into my indicators folder, turn off the terminal, then restart the terminal and then check if the changes are good, kind of a hassle. My problem is I forget this sometimes (too much) and think the changes didn't work when a lot of times they did work, just didn't go through the process correctly, hope that's a little clearer than mud. Anyway try now and sorry for the hassle.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, josi

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:33 am Think I actually had it right a long time ago what I am learning with mt5 is you can't make changes on the fly and compile the changes and expect it to work, at least that is my experience in mt4. For me I have to make the changes then compile the file then post it on my desktop, reinsert it into my indicators folder, turn off the terminal, then restart the terminal and then check if the changes are good, kind of a hassle. My
I also find issue trying to drag desktop file into indicator folder
Nothing show up but if i drag straight from browser it work
Idk odd stuff
Works good 👍 this added favorite
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
mrtools
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters