Modify MT5 indicator PLEASE....

Hello everyone
I would like to know if there is a way to make this MT5 indicator work better, this indicator DOES NOT REPAINT, your signals are sent late after two or three candles, I like it because it is stable but in the change of signal it is possible to lose positions and go against the trend, I use it at 5 minutes.

If it were possible to optimize the precision in the signals and add sound signals, it would be amazing.

I thank everyone who wanted to support this project, I also hope that these changes can serve everyone who wants to use it.

Michael

Re: Modify MT5 indicator PLEASE....

MIDAS369 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:48 am Hello everyone
I would like to know if there is a way to make this MT5 indicator work better, this indicator DOES NOT REPAINT, your signals are sent late after two or three candles, I like it because it is stable but in the change of signal it is possible to lose positions and go against the trend, I use it at 5 minutes.

If it were possible to optimize the precision in the signals and add sound signals, it would be amazing.

I thank everyone who wanted to support this project, I also hope that these changes can serve everyone who wants to use it.

Michael
signals are super late. much more than just 3 bars
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Jimmy

MIDAS369 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:41 am I believe that this indicator should not be underestimated, someone else who can review it and see its potential, this was its behavior today since the opening of Nasdaq
Mike, in time we'll help you out but for now, you've only made 3 posts and all of them are asking for free work.

Posts like these are something we don't jump on because you're really new here, and we don't know you yet.

If you're actually interested in being an active member of our community (and not just here to ask for things) please take a few minutes to read this page: Why was I banned?

Thanks for understanding.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

MIDAS369 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:48 am Hello everyone

Michael
This is just a non repaint zig zag,because of non repaint so it will be giving a super later signal, so forget about it.

I'm currently working with this Indicator in fxDreema.
Regardless of the late signals the way I'm looking at using it is by tracking signal changes and previous confirmed slow signal. After previous slow signal you're looking for a market swing for witch I'm using other indicators such as Semafor 3 level and Delta swing. This all during London and NY sessions but signals gets monitored before then to wait on market direction change. There's also checking on Daily highs and lows to determine that and price levels that correlate.