Re: MT5 Rsi indicators

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:28 pm Strange: this version of the alert also seems to have issues running.
Pretty sure the alert issue is fixed in this version, also added an external parameter "alertsOnEveryBreak" if true you will get arrows and alerts like before, and if false should only get alerts and arrows on the first change.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:24 pm Pretty sure the alert issue is fixed in this version, also added an external parameter "alertsOnEveryBreak" if true you will get arrows and alerts like before, and if false should only get alerts and arrows on the first change.
The version is perfect! Mr. mrtools has infinite merit! :thumbup:

Hello mr tools and Mladen. I am moving over to MT 5 and came here very hopeful of getting the MT5 version of your RSI Super smooth as well as the Better Bollinger Band MT5 but my search has turned up nothing so far. Do we have them? And if not is it possible to code them - they both form the bedrock of my trading and I am desperate to have them else my planned move to MT5 in less than a week from now will fail. Thank you for a positive response

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:30 am Hello mr tools and Mladen. I am moving over to MT 5 and came here very hopeful of getting the MT5 version of your RSI Super smooth as well as the Better Bollinger Band MT5 but my search has turned up nothing so far. Do we have them? And if not is it possible to code them - they both form the bedrock of my trading and I am desperate to have them else my planned move to MT5 in less than a week from now will fail. Thank you for a positive response
Found this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7