Re: MT5 Rsi indicators

Good day/Good evening fellow traders, hope you're all good.
Can you please help convert the attached indicator(s) from mt4 to mt5. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:24 pm Pretty sure the alert issue is fixed in this version, also added an external parameter "alertsOnEveryBreak" if true you will get arrows and alerts like before, and if false should only get alerts and arrows on the first change.
Hi Sir,

Can you please fix the bug if I drag the indicator on the chat with default RSI settings that is 65 and 35 it shows Sell and Buy (Overbought and Oversold) signals on on 35 Level. As you can see in the Chart attached. If I set to Overbought and Oversold levels to 60 by 60 then it will show you signals from 60-60 Levels. What is I want is If I set Oversold Level= 40 or 30 it should give signals from that level and for Overbought Level=60 if I set it shows signals on that level. Can you please fix?
These users thanked the author creativethinker for the post:
Chickenspicy

creativethinker wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:57 pm Hi Sir,

Can you please fix the bug if I drag the indicator on the chat with default RSI settings that is 65 and 35 it shows Sell and Buy (Overbought and Oversold) signals on on 35 Level. As you can see in the Chart attached. If I set to Overbought and Oversold levels to 60 by 60 then it will show you signals from 60-60 Levels. What is I want is If I set Oversold Level= 40 or 30 it should give signals from that level and for Overbought Level=60 if I set it shows signals on that level. Can you please fix?

The arrows on that indicator are only supposed to go off when the histogram changes color.

The code is like this

Code: Select all

wrk[i].trend = (i>0) ? (wrk[i].rsi>levUp) ? 1 : (wrk[i].rsi<levDn) ? -1 : wrk[i-1].trend : 0;  
        if (wrk[i].trend ==  1 && wrk[i].rsi > 40) { flat[i] =  1; valc[i] = 0; }
        if (wrk[i].trend == -1 && wrk[i].rsi < 60) { flat[i] = -1; valc[i] = 1; }
so even though if the rsi > levup it's bullish but rsi still needs to be > 40 for a buy signal and rsi < levdn and < 60 for sell signal. The arrows are drawn according to valc.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah