QuestionThe Six Million Dollar Question

uradello wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:36 pm i am building a mt5 ea based on Linda Bradford Raschke's anti technique...it is not the original...
I use 2 stochastics, a slow one for the trend and a fast one for the retracement.
I want to enter with double amount when ANTI occurs AFTER divergence...so I absolutely need this indicator in mt5 version.
thank you very much in advance
If it's done, will you share that EA with us?
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:35 am Couldn't get the mtf to work with the divergence, but got this.
first of all thanks for the work done... even if there is no MTF, patience... the important thing is that I can use it inside my ea
is there a trick to make ea see positive divergence when stochastic is less than 20?
Is it possible to remove hidden divergences?

Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

uradello wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:28 am first of all thanks for the work done... even if there is no MTF, patience... the important thing is that I can use it inside my ea
is there a trick to make ea see positive divergence when stochastic is less than 20?
Is it possible to remove hidden divergences?
Sorry Mr Tools,

you can see A that is a real divergence and B that it is not a divergence
can you adjust this indicator so I can see only real divergences where the first low of the stochastic is below 20?
thank you
Attachments