Re: MT5 Moving Averages (MAs)

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:42 am Made this one from Mladen's mt4 version it's mtf with alerts.
Composite RSI 1.9.ex4 integrates ADXvma into the Price smoothing method, which has relatively high accuracy. It is expected that teachers will also integrate ADXvma, Sine weighted MA and other averaging methods into Composite RSI 1.9.mq5. Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:26 pm If the teacher has time, please add MTF to Mladen Rakic's latest masterpiece T3 floating levels (2) .mq5 in April 2021. Thanks a lot!

From what I understand Mladen had an older version I found that it already had mtf + alerts, I changed out the t3 from his newer version to the older version, seems to be working ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, thomdel, Jimmy, Starfish

mrtools wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:44 am From what I understand Mladen had an older version I found that it already had mtf + alerts, I changed out the t3 from his newer version to the older version, seems to be working ok.

This is the masterpiece Kalman filter (mtf).mq5 by Mladen Rakic. Expect the teacher to add a complete price set including Heiken ashi (better formula) trend biased (extreme) price, Heiken ashi trend biased (extreme) price, etc., and alerts for it. Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:02 pm This is the masterpiece Kalman filter (mtf).mq5 by Mladen Rakic. Expect the teacher to add a complete price set including Heiken ashi (better formula) trend biased (extreme) price, Heiken ashi trend biased (extreme) price, etc., and alerts for it. Thanks a lot!
Added Mladen's complete price set.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫