Re: MT5 Moving Averages (MAs)

sakti wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 pm

Dear Rijay,
I find the indicactor "step one more average 2.3 mtf" in mT5 , and "step one more average 2.3 mtf" Histo in MT5 , Do you have or similar indicator ?

Thanks

Just like you, I am also waiting for step one more average 2.3 mtf version to be converted to mt5. As I find it very accurate to get an idea of atr range of prices.

But the good thing is, mladen has been kind as always, to release squeeze one more average for mt5
Which is very effective with its adaptive function, to react to prices according to atr of prices.

I really don't know what is used in coding to make it adaptive, but what I can tell you is it matches with atr of prices,

So if you are using moving average as first line of assessment of market swings like me, you will find it useful.

Regarding your primary question of step one more 2.3 mtf, I will say we both are in same boat, waiting to see it!!

Hope I understood your question rightly.

sakti wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 pm

Dear Rijay,
I find the indicactor "step one more average 2.3 mtf" in mT5 , and "step one more average 2.3 mtf" Histo in MT5 , Do you have or similar indicator ?

Thanks

try this one , for mt4, its lines gives more similar results as with squeezed one more average for mt5, and this is mtf too. faster dema macd can help too

Hello Traders,
I hope it's the right section. We already have VWAP mt5 (Mladen) but I thought I would share this one.
You can turn on or off the daily, weekly, monthly VWAP lines. The screenshot is on 8 hour TF with weekly and monthly VWAP.

Symbol Changer. It would be great if someone could modify it that the pairs would be organized in columns like the mt4 version instead of a single line at the top like this one. And also the button size (font size?).
These users thanked the author rudiarius for the post:
DaffyTaffy