Re: MACD indicators MT5

gp66 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:51 pm I'm learning how to convert MT4 indicators to MT5 and found this MACD True that looked like a perfect candidate. I added MTF, alerts and arrows. Most of the time the indi loads correctly, but sometimes it does not initialize correctly. If anyone has any suggestions they would greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Gary

MACD_True_Alerts.mq5
Can any one add push notification or email alerts to this indicator, please?

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:31 pm It's a quiet Saturday night in Sydney and the markets are closed so it's time to work on posting a few of the missing gems from the past :yawn:

This is Mladen's MACD Digital Kahler (not DJ Khaled :? ) for MT4 which is ideal for novices who are trying to spot ideal swing trading entries.

PS: I do apologise if this was already posted but I searched and couldn't see it anywhere.

The macd digital kahler is probably the most valuable of the digital kahler type indicators. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the teacher making macd digital kahler.mq5 version.

The merits are immeasurable!

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:05 am The macd digital kahler is probably the most valuable of the digital kahler type indicators. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the teacher making macd digital kahler.mq5 version.

The merits are immeasurable!
Did a mt5 version, using mt5 capabilities added a zero cross or slope fill for a histogram.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:55 am very good! :thumbup:
For forex trading, probably the best time frame is M30. H1 is not bad either.
Looking forward to teachers adding MTF. The merit is immeasurable!
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, mhipolito, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:32 am Added mtf.
avgs macd Kahler digital indicator, very good with Ehlers Optimal tracking filter! :thumbup:

Since avgs macd Kahler Digital (mtf + alerts + arrows) runs the Ehlers Optimal tracking filter very poorly, teachers may consider making a "lite version". That is, only 5 averages remain: Ehlers Optimal tracking filter and SMA, EMA, SMMA, LWMA.

Perhaps, this ensures that the Ehlers Optimal tracking filter runs smoothly?