Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Hello
Line 882 → 377
Please someone is able to add moving average(mein chart) and MTF. The code may be wrong and not work

Please remake the template ( Build 3228Mt5 appears to have a GDI Cache error ) Mr.Vladimir Karputov Teacher
Thank you very much in advance :)

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:27 am Looks like someone was adding or trying to add code for a demo version of Mladen's XO to sell later.
Might check here Various mt5 indicators there is a mtf version.

4 Level ZZ Semaform mtf alerts This indicator, in the same position, will replace the low-level symbol after the high-level symbol appears: for example, when 2 appears, it will replace 1, when 3 appears, it will replace the old 2, and when 4 appears, it will replace 3.

No .mq5 version found.
If the teacher has time, I expect you to make a version of 4 Level ZZ Semaform mtf alerts.mq5.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
thomdel

Is there where I should place a request for a new indicator in MT5?

I am looking for RVOL, which is Relative Volume that compares the volume of the current candle to an average period of candles determined by the user. On TradingView I have one RVOL set to average the previous six candles to see the short term spikes. I have another RVOL that is set to average the previous 22 candles for a longer term view of relative volume.

This would allow me to avoid trading during relatively low periods of volume and to know when there are spikes. I would try to include this indicator in an EA if possible.