Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Hi there guys, here another idea. I came across this virtual trailing stop indicator which I found very interesting, here is the description:

"Virtual trailing can place stop loss and take profit, and trail the position in such a manner that stop orders are not visible to broker, i.e., they are not place with your dealing center, but on your PC; so nobody, except of your PC and yourself, can see your plans.

Along with the invisibility, there is another very useful thing: Many brokers have very large spreads and the levels of placing stop orders, so now these levels cannot harm you, the EA just ignores them."

So my idea would be a virtual PSAR trailing stop which I Think is still the best method of trailing, the one which milks the most profits out of a trade when you are away from the computer. Setting trailing length and step is a guessing game. So combining the code of the PSAR with the virtual trailing stop would give us a virtual trailing stop where the input parameters are of the PSAR and we don´t need to set stop length nor trailing step values, only the PSAR inputs . Attaching the codes here in this post.

Best regards
Alberto Gauer Borrego seller on MQL5 aka Rogue_Trader / LogicGate / Gauer

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Looking for a freelancer to code a simple trailing stop EA based on PSAR formula. The EA must work with custom symbols.

The source codes are attached in the post #281 above.

The input settings of the this virtual PSAR trailing stop would be the same input settings of the PSAR indicator provided, the only difference is that when we launch it on the chart it will apply a virtual stop loss that will follow the dots made by the PSAR.

You could also add an input called "shift" in pipettes that will shift the stop up or down in relation to the PSAR value, in the case you wish to give it a bit more room but sill respect the PSAR curve.

I really need this, anyone up for this task?
Alberto Gauer Borrego seller on MQL5 aka Rogue_Trader / LogicGate / Gauer