Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

frynizy wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:58 pm Dear @mladen @mntiwana @mrtools and coders, can you please share mt5 version of these indicators? Thanks
Welcome here at first
The version you posted and asking for similar extended,i think currently mt5 codes are at their initial stage,means,coders trying continuestly to code almost of every style and of every variation at first as basic ones but not yet extended as to mt4 codes are avail able now
you must wait till or ask for paid coding,no other way
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:59 pm Welcome here at first
The version you posted and asking for similar extended,i think currently mt5 codes are at their initial stage,means,coders trying continuestly to code almost of every style and of every variation at first as basic ones but not yet extended as to mt4 codes are avail able now
you must wait till or ask for paid coding,no other way
Got it. Thanks mntiwana

pipmagnet wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:12 am Hello all,

Could this be converted to MT 5 - really good tool.
I would also need to add symbol - YMH19 - this is the mini DOW - I trade futures on mt5 - would love to have this on board.

Also can the option be added to add new symbols? Just realized that there are other symbols that I may want to add later that are NOT Forex pairs - is it possible to put in the option to add custom symbols?

Many thanks in advance !
Attachments
Hello again - was this request posted in the correct forum? I believe that posts put in the wrong places will be ignored and was wondering if hat was the case here - thanks in advance for any reply.

pipmagnet wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:04 am

Hello again - was this request posted in the correct forum? I believe that posts put in the wrong places will be ignored and was wondering if hat was the case here - thanks in advance for any reply.
I think you asked in the right place/thread,simply that have not coded yet as it is old enough code,may be some newest code that work and display alike will help you find for mt5
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.