Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Jimmy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Brother please don't spam other threads with the same request as duplicate posts will be removed. Unfortunately, all free requests for coding help and indicator upgrades are done when time permits and it's quite busy here at the moment. That saying, if you need urgent coding you can request for paid work by sending a PM to Mrtools for a quote and he'll look after you.
thankx, its not an urgent coding and i never intend spamming, i felt i posted in a wrong thread before thats why i repost in another thread

Hello all,

Could this be converted to MT 5 - really good tool.
I would also need to add symbol - YMH19 - this is the mini DOW - I trade futures on mt5 - would love to have this on board.

Also can the option be added to add new symbols? Just realized that there are other symbols that I may want to add later that are NOT Forex pairs - is it possible to put in the option to add custom symbols?

Many thanks in advance !
Attachments

Botan626 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:47 am MT5 version of this indicator, please?
Brother
Please always try posting illustration picture/s too
it will save your time along with responding persons time too
now i have to down load your posted one at first - compile - apply and see how displaying it,then i have to search/find from my store like that display - as there are so many variations of this and of course for every next - so respectable traders try keeping things precise and explain well in first try
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:33 am
Brother
Please always try posting illustration picture/s too
it will save your time along with responding persons time too
now i have to down load your posted one at first - compile - apply and see how displaying it,then i have to search/find from my store like that display - as there are so many variations of this and of course for every next - so respectable traders try keeping things precise and explain well in first try
regards
mntiwana, I heard you, I realize I was wrong and I apologize.

The indicator I posted gives pop up alerts when HA candle, current or last one closed, is changing it's trend, in other words is changing it's color. I think no screenshots are necessary.

Do you have MT5 indicator like this? Or maybe any other MT5 indicator which provides alerts for HA candles?

Botan626 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:54 pm My another request will be Symbols changer and Daily Pivots Indicator, please.

I have one Symbols changer, but it has issues.
Post direct here at FS - any of stuff you want,code/s,picture/s
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.