Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

mrtools wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:45 am Check here Mt5 averages
This is RSI summed.mq5 by Mladen Rakic. Compared with another teacher's masterpiece ColorRSI_X20_Cloud_HTF, it seems to be easier to use!

In order to reduce the signal, I changed the parameters. Expect the teacher to add MTF and alert to it when he has free time.

If the alarm is continuous and multiple times, only one alarm will be issued. Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:32 pm This is RSI summed.mq5 by Mladen Rakic. Compared with another teacher's masterpiece ColorRSI_X20_Cloud_HTF, it seems to be easier to use!

In order to reduce the signal, I changed the parameters. Expect the teacher to add MTF and alert to it when he has free time.

If the alarm is continuous and multiple times, only one alarm will be issued. Thanks a lot!
Added the alerts not sure about how to add the mtf yet. Actually not sure even if the alerts work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

neufert wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:16 am Hello mrtools.

Is it possible to add your averages for the Awesome_oscillator _-_ extended?

Also, can I ask that the Alert function works according to this average?

Best regards.

Hello again mrtools. Could you please help me whit this, if you're available?
I really don't know how i do it, but I'm trying to learn.
Trade = Patience + Money Management

Life = Happiness + Health

mrtools wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:15 am Added the alerts not sure about how to add the mtf yet. Actually not sure even if the alerts work.
Hello teacher!

Mladen Rakic's masterpiece DSLu RSI of average.mq5 on May 23, 2021 seems to have created a new situation. That is, it does not require MTF (blessing), and it is profitable!

If the teacher has free time, please add the complete price set and complete average method to it. Plus MTF is better.