Need MT5 version of those indicators

Hello everybody. I need MT5 version of those indicators. I developed my own system but no skill codings to make a conversion to MT5 of the inidcators. Check this thread where I explain how I use them. Any help will be awesome. Thanks

Link to thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indicators:

Re: Need MT5 version of those indicators

ghbdr wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 pm Hello everybody. I need MT5 version of those indicators. I developed my own system but no skill codings to make a conversion to MT5 of the inidcators. Check this thread where I explain how I use them. Any help will be awesome. Thanks

Link to thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indicators:

#jrcMOD_Fractals.mq4
VDI.mq4
Dear ghbdr
First,you are welcome here,thanks for joining the forum
as you are new here might be you dont know,we do not allow posting links to outer sites until it is extra ordinary useful for users as for as forum too
and decompiled codes are not allowed too
but you can write/describe/explain here what you like about any trading concept and or any matter regarding trading
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Need MT5 version of those indicators

I built my system based on vdi vol indi.It shows the vol related to new HH/LL represented with red an blue bars when a new HH/LL is created. The idea is when new HH or LL is created but the candle becomes bear or bull and a fractal alert appears indicating ob/os status inmediatly need an alert to check divergence in CCI, s/r analysis and take the decission. I have the mq4 version but will be nice to aplly the system in MT5 platform
Attachments