How to change levels in Fibo indicator mt5

Hey guys,

I am trying to migrate to mt5 and adapt some indicators. I’d like to use the attached zigzag_nk_fibo.mq5 (downloaded from _______________________________________________but I want to add other/new levels, e.g. 138.2%, 200%, etc. In mq4 these levels were in the code and easy to add or delete levels. I do not see, however, any levels in this mq5 file. Things seem to be working in the background (I am not a coder, so no idea what sort of libraries or other files are being used).

Could anybody help me understand how to add/delete/change the fibo levels, please.
Tnx in advance for any help

Re: How to change levels in Fibo indicator mt5

Hello Rosspet6;

I'm a newbie and still learning MT5. MT5 is object-oriented. _________________________________
Obj_fibo help _____________________________________________
As you can see; creating Fibo code is

Code: Select all

ObjectCreate(chart_ID,name,OBJ_FIBO,sub_window,time1,price1,time2,price2)
At example code levels calculatedlike this way;

Code: Select all

//--- define points for drawing Fibonacci Retracement
   int d1=InpDate1*(bars-1)/100;
   int d2=InpDate2*(bars-1)/100;
   int p1=InpPrice1*(accuracy-1)/100;
   int p2=InpPrice2*(accuracy-1)/100;
But Zigzag_nk_fibo uses zigzag function and it's complex for me :(

Thanks a lot tradd for your response. I was hoping that some of the coders here would take the time to look into my request. It is frustrating when we are not given the opportunity to change indicator parameters the way we feel more adapted to our trading. The fibo levels in this indicator are insufficient for me, but I cannot find a way to adapt them... Maybe everybody here using fibo levels draws then manually... I will also keep drawing them manually but it is a shame that somebody spend time to create an indicator which will be useful to almost nobody...

rosspet6 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:56 am Thanks a lot tradd for your response. I was hoping that some of the coders here would take the time to look into my request. It is frustrating when we are not given the opportunity to change indicator parameters the way we feel more adapted to our trading. The fibo levels in this indicator are insufficient for me, but I cannot find a way to adapt them... Maybe everybody here using fibo levels draws then manually... I will also keep drawing them manually but it is a shame that somebody spend time to create an indicator which will be useful to almost nobody...

Hello,
this indicator uses the Zig Zag levels to plot the dynamic regions of fibo.

To trace any region of fibo you can use the tools native to the MT5.

Regards,
Fernando Sanches